For Sale: Ezi Awn Globe Trotter Trailer Tent, Beige w/ Green Rain Fly & Cover, Used

boisefj

Observer
For Sale: Ezi Awn Globe Trotter Trailer Tent, Beige w/ Green Rain Fly & Cover, Used

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

For Sale: Series 3 Globe Trotter Trailer Tent, (TRAILER NOT INCLUDED) 2nd Owner, I got this from Paul May at Equipt, it was his demo tent. It has been a great tent and I have owned it for nearly 3 years. I have moved to a newer model and am offering this tent at a great price to help other Overlanders who are considering a Trailer Tent vs. a Roof Tent but can't afford a new one. I really like the ability setup camp with my trailer and not have to pack up the tent every morning for a trail run.

Beige w/ Olive Green Rain Fly and Tent Cover, this tent is in very good condition. The sleeping pad is excellent and doesn't need any extra padding to support 2 adults, it is very comfortable (which is what sold me on Ezi Awn tents). The tent has some signs of use as in a few wear spots and marks, but is in very good condition and rain fly and tent cover is good for inclement weather. The tent is approximately 6 years old. It is complete with annex tent stakes, poles for window rain fly supports, floor mat for annex, Accessory carry bag. It can be configured numerous ways due to the detachable walls of the annex. I have other photos I can send to show this.

This Globe Trotter Trailer Tent is currently at Equipt Expedition Outfitters in Salt Lake, and will be safely packaged and shipped from there to whomever buys it. It can be viewed there as well. Just contact Paul May at Equipt and schedule a time to come see it. Shipping is approximately $200 to anywhere in the 48 states by truck. Asking $1900, but would consider reasonable offers.

The Series 3 Globe Trotter Trailer Tent is the ultimate in Trailer Tent Luxury. Eezi-Awn has created a spacious two level tent, combining a low platform mounting height with a 6'6" walk in door. Room for 2 adults and (1-2 Children, depending on their size) to sleep comfortably. This tent is preferably supported by at least 3 load bars on the trailer.

The Eezi-Awn Roof Tent is the industry benchmark. And the Globe Trotter and Globe Traveler are the latest addition to a long heritage of quality. The Globe Trotter Roof Tent is the ultimate solution to roof tents designed for use on a trailer or low platform vehicle. It combines a luxurious sleeping room with ground level private quarters, and a spacious front awning. The Eezi-Awn Roof Tent is a long term investment, and your best value.

Features:
Vertical mesh and privacy panels separate mattress level from rest of tent
Series 1000 Awning integrated into roofline
2 large mattress level windows and 1 external door, with mesh and privacy panels
2 large window shades
4 large pockets
3-1/4" thick high density foam mattress, covered in African print fabric
Enclosed ground level changing room with 4 individual wall panels
Large ground level changing room door and window
Ratchet strap incorporated into cover
Storage bag for walls and ground cover

Specifications:
Dimensions (closed) 83"L x 59"W x 8"H
Annex Dimensions (room) 83"L x 55"W
Optimal Mounting Height on Trailer 60" - 66"
Weight 209 lbs, including ladder and detachable wall panels
Single piece sleeping platform
Dual level enclosed structure
Trailer high mounting and a door entry height of more than 6 feet
Traveler roof line is angled flat to provide same door entry height
Heavy duty wax impregnated 420gsm Polyco canvas
50/50 polyester cotton rip-stop weave and died colorfast
Double stitched throughout, with wax coated cotton thread
Heavy duty anodized aluminum extrusions and stainless steel hardware
Polyurethane encased hardwood panels for the floor provide insulation and no sweating of floor.
Heavy duty stainless steel hinges
Spring steel rain-fly and window rods
Patented anodized aluminum ladder
YYK zippers and nylon reinforced clips
Heavy duty 80% mesh screen with trapezoidal micro fiber
Elevated PVC rain-fly with reinforced rain-fly mounts
Full time tent peak ventilation
700 denier PVC roof tent cover with welded seams and a 5 year UV rating

If you have any questions please pm me or call me at 208-407-1265. Enjoy the pics.

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier