Check out the video tour of my van!
It's for sale now. Located in Claremont, CA near Los Angeles.
It's a Ford E250 wheelchair van that is modified for off-roading, overlanding, and Expedition travel. It's not 4x4, but it has 33" tires and can go through soft sand if I air the tires down. It has a 2" body lift to achieve the 6" dropped floor which made room for the big tires. It also has a solar panel that charges the second battery and keeps the engine battery topped up. There's a shelf along the left side which is easy to access without hindering floor space.
I've taken this van off-roading and camping in the deserts and mountains of Southern California and Baja Mexico and it's great for getting off the beaten path and making remote locations accessible to wheelchairs.
2006 Ford E250 with 81,000 miles
* Vangater II wheelchair lift
* 6" lowered floor wheelchair modification for extra headroom
* Low effort steering and braking
* 2" front suspension lift with 15% softer coil springs
* 2" body lift
* 33" tires (285/70r17)
* Solar panel to charge auxiliary house battery with a dual battery charge controller
* Hellroaring Battery Isolator Combiner to charge house battery from engine or combine the batteries for extra power
* 600 watt inverter
* Bluetooth car stereo with USB and SD card slot
* Sofa-bed rear seat
* 10,000lb winch
* Custom bumpers with dual swingaways on the rear
* Trailer brake controller