For Sale: Equipt’s 2013 Toyota 5th Gen 4Runner Trail Edition

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
SOLD!!!!!!: Equipt's 2013 Toyota 5th Gen 4Runner Trail Edition

$45,000.00

_MG_0238.jpg_MG_0262.jpg_MG_0218.jpg_MG_0229.jpg_MG_0237.jpg_MG_0297.jpg

We are now offering the Equipt Edition 5th Gen 4Runner for sale. This one of a kind expedition proven vehicle is being offered fully kitted and ready for world travel. It has been a fantastic truck for our company, has proven itself time and again, and is as solid a platform as we have owned. It is time for a new project vehicle, and we must let this one go to a new owner and more adventures.

2013 Toyota 4Runner, Trail Edition
- Silver Metallic, with grey/black interior
- 74K miles
- New windshield, January 2016
- Professionally detailed, February 2016. Clean as new.
- On board navigation
- All options available at purchase

A complete write up of the vehicle's preparation can be found on Expedition Portal under “2013 Toyota 4Runner, Equipt Edition Build” here.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/98414-2013-Toyota-4Runner-Equipt-Edition-Build

Upgrades and modifications

We have done an extensive amount of preparation to this vehicle to make it world travel ready.

Suspension/Tires

- Old Man Emu 3” lift, coils and shocks (fronts stock +400lbs, rears stock +800lbs)
- BF Goodrich Radial All-Terrain TA KOs, 285-70R17
- Matte Black Powder Coated TE Rims
- Spider Trax 1-1/4” front spacers

Protection

- ARB Front Commercial Bull Bar, with fog lights
- Warn 9.5 XP 9,000 lb winch with Viking synthetic line
- Baja Designs Fuego 4” HID lights
- Slee Off Road Steal Slider Steps (first set on a TE model)
- CBI Offroad Rear Bumper with dual swing out carriers and fold down tables

Exterior

- Eezi-Awn K9 2.2M Roof Rack System
- Eezi-Awn Series 2 1400 Roof Top Tent
- Eezi-Awn K9 Stainless Steel Small Table and Table Mount
- Eezi-Awn Swift Awning
- Eezi-Awn K9 Shovel Mount
- Eezi-Awn Dual Jerry Can Holder
- Alu-Box ABS74 Aluminum Storage Case, bolted to roof rack
- Baja Designs LED Light bar, mounted under front rack edge
- (2) Baja Designs LED Lights, mounted under rear rack edge

Interior

- Black Leather upholstery, Front and Rear Seats, replacing OEM ballistic material
- Shoulder to knee seat heaters installed on front seats
- AT Overland 3 Stage interior storage system, including rear drawer, left and right hand side clam shell storage boxes and small storage box in front of combo slide
- AT Overland Combination Fridge/Stove slide with Partner Steel 2 burner stove
- National Luna Weekender 50L Stainless Steel Fridge / Freezer
- ARB Twin Cylinder Compressor

Electrical

- National Luna Dual Battery System, including Intelligent Solenoid and Dual Battery Controller
- Customer built Auxiliary Battery Tray, by passengers side fire wall
- Blue Sea fuse block for live auxiliary power
- Bussman Fuse mini fuse/relay block and solenoid for switched auxiliary power
- Dedicated electrical Hella outlet for fridge, and spare cigar lighter outlet, live full time
- Dedicated electrical to roof of vehicle for roof top tent
- (4) Live USB ports on passenger side of center console
- (6) Carling switches built into center console for lights and accessory control
- Solar panel connection integrated below wiper area

Communications

- Icon 2 Meter HAM radio mounted in center console with external speaker under dash
- Wilson Electronics Mobile / Data pancake amplifier in center console
- Antennas for both mounted on hood
- Relocation of satellite radio antenna to hood to allow table to be mounted under rack

We have hundreds of hours of painstaking labor in this vehicle. This build was personal, and every effort was taken to make all modifications as close to factory spec as we could. I am very proud of this vehicle, and I am certain it will make its next owner proud as well.

If you have any questions about the vehicle, please take a look at the build thread or contact me directly. I am more than happy to help.

Email: Paul@Equipt1.com
Telephone: 866-703-1026

Thanks

Last edited:

Equipt

Protection

Here are some close up shots of the protection on the truck.

_MG_0245.jpg_MG_0237.jpg_MG_0244.jpg_MG_0292.jpg_MG_0293.jpg_MG_0257.jpg

Cheers,

Equipt

Exterior

Here are some images of the product on the roof.

_MG_0236.jpg_MG_0265.jpg_MG_0264.jpg_MG_0320.jpg_MG_0306.jpg_MG_0266.jpg

Cheers,

Equipt

Interior Front

Here are a few images of the front end of the interior.

_MG_0273.jpg_MG_0274.jpg_MG_0276.jpg_MG_0275.jpg_MG_0277.jpg

Equipt

Interior Mid

Here are a few images of the mid section cabinetry. All cabinets made from Cousa and sprayed with a bed liner material.

There is a 60% clam shell cabinet in the passenger side rear door, and a 40% clam shell cabinet in the drivers side rear door. There is a small cabinet in front of the fridge slide out too. The clam shells are designed to be removable, leaving the rear cabinets in place. Slide the front passenger seat forward, and tilt forward, and you now have a 79" long flat sleeping platform for one. A large Thermarest Camprest pad fits very well.

The second row seats have been re-upholstered to match the new fronts and can be switched out from cabinetry to second row seating in about 40 minutes.

_MG_0271.jpg_MG_0283.jpg_MG_0282.jpg

Cheers,

Equipt

Interior Rear

Here are some images of the rear interior.

This cabinet set includes a full length pull out drawer, deep enough to hold a craft beer bottle upright (owner spec requirement) on the right hand side. To the right of the drawer is a twin cylinder ARB compressor with the switch mounted in the interior side panel. To the left of the cabinet is a AT combination fridge/stove slide out with a National Luna 50L split fridge/freezer on top.

_MG_0246.jpg_MG_0252.jpg_MG_0248.jpg_MG_0249.jpg_MG_0254.jpg_MG_0255.jpg

The water solution in the back is not included in the sale of the vehicle. Here is a photo of the compressor.

_MG_0251.jpg

Cheers,

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
WOW!! Someone is going to get a great deal here! If I only had 45k laying around..... I could start my very own Equipt fleet! GLWS!
DO I smell another Land Cruiser in the future....?

tienckb

Adventurer
Series 200 baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Having known Paul for a while and seen how well he takes care of this toys I can vouch and say anyone could buy this rig with absolute trust.
Great setup and looking forward to reading about the next stage in it's life.

D

Deleted member 67976

Loved following your build - very thoughtful rig, inspired my own purchase of a 4Runner Trail. These rigs can be a great example of "less is more"...took mine over Imogene pass between Telluride and Ouray bone stock, the only people annoyed with me were ******** heads in Jeeps with snarky attitudes, who I had pulled off the trail for by the way - Looking forward to see what you do next! Thanks for the info over the years, Clint

MTSN

Explorer
I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I watched your build thread on this thing! Very cool rig for sure - someone will love this thing. (Knocked around the idea of selling my JKUR to get a 200 or 4runner - if it was already sold I'd be very interested myself)

Equipt

Thanks everyone, for the very kind words. I know it will a great vehicle for some lucky sole.

Cheers,

10ga

Observer
Man, that is an awesome rig! I can't think of a thing I would change, it's perfect. Someone is going to get a great rig, just wished it was me.

boisefj

Observer
This Forerunner is amazing, I have seen it in action in Moab. Paul didn't spare any expense with this rig. What a awesome overlanding vehicle. Get in, start it up and start exploring.
Can't wait to see his 200 series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles