For Sale : Diabolical Inc Slipstream Jeep Security Closure for JLU and JKU

supreeth

Hi,

I'm selling my Diabolical Inc Slipstream Jeep Security Closure, 2011 - 2018 JKU (with no subwoofer/floor subwoofer) model.

It's an all-inclusive secure cover system made for the Jeep Wrangler JKU. It is made of thin gauge steel and is fully powder coated. If you are looking for a secure storage system for your Wrangler, look no further! This is the best security closure out there in the market. It does come with a key to lock the hatch door behind the rear seat.

I've ran this with my hardtop and with no top as well, with zero fear of anyone breaking into it. It's provides another shelf for more storage, esp if you have a hardtop on.

I've had no issues with it, absolutely no rattles, powder coat is still as new and no major dents or scratches (as you can see from the last photo where I've laid it all flat) and I've accounted for every nut & bolt.

For more information on this model please check the official website here

It's currently priced at $890 before tax and shipping ($969 after)
I'm asking $599, save on tax/shipping and no low ball offers please.

I'm located in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Local pickups only. Depending on when I can maybe arrange for pickup in Sacramento or SF (but can't guarantee) Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to come check it out.

PS: The Safari straps and GPCA tie down anchors in the photos are not included nor for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_194234.jpg
    IMG_20190621_194234.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 122
  • slipstream_jku_rear.png
    slipstream_jku_rear.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20211022_085604.jpg
    IMG_20211022_085604.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 110

supreeth

Looks like Diabolical Inc increased their price to $1,049.95. Damn.
But I won't, get it for 50% off :)
Bump

supreeth

JLU UPDATE
I was recently told that this can be made to work with JLU with a few parts that can be bought directly from Diabolical Inc. Opens up for more Jeep owners.
Bump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles