SOLD - Carli Suspension Full Progressive Leveling Leaf Springs Ford 05-16

daddy_bimb

Recently changed my setup to the Carli XHD Full Springs on my rig and have the original full spring pack available. Less than 1k miles on these springs and these were great when I had my previous setup that consisted of a soft top and roof top tent.

12/06/22 Lower Asking Price $1000
10/27/22 Lower Asking Price $1200
$1400

CarliFullSpring01.jpg CarliFullSpring02.jpg

I'm located in San Diego and would be available most any day for someone looking to pick these up. Would potentially be willing to ship, but the arrangement would need to be made by the buyer. Not sure if there are any services that would do that on buyer's behalf. Of course funds would need to be received and cleared before I'd entertain shipping.

From Carli's site:

Carli Suspension worked in conjunction with Deaver Leaf Springs to design a leaf spring pack to match our 2.5″ and 4.5″ Suspension Lifts while providing a much more predictable and supple ride with only a slight reduction from a standard 3/4-ton load capacity. The factory leaf spring packs have 2-4 heavy main springs and an immobile lower overload making for a jarring ride; replacing them with our 9-Leaf main pack and 3-Leaf overload provide much more spring rate progression. This makes for a softer unloaded ride, massive suspension travel increase and impressive capacity as the rear end compresses engaging all the springs.

Last edited:

Superduty

Adventurer
Fwiw, i shipped a pair of full progressive leafs to a buyer.

I took the leafs to a UPS location (not UPS store). Gave them the address. Each spring shipped separately. They put the label directly on each spring assembly.

Another option is Uship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

daddy_bimb

That's great to know, thank you for providing that information. I'm certainly willing to do that as there is a UPS location not far from me.

Superduty

Adventurer
One correction. I just remembered, I UPSd factory F250 leafs with the Carli add a pack installed.

I think the UPS max weight is 120 lbs. I think the progressives are still under that weight, but might be close and verify before making the trip to UPS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Open to reasonable offers as well.

Have a great week!
I'm in San Diego. Diesel Doctors in El Cajon works on Ford's. They might accomodate a for sale poster. They have a whole lot of Ford's waiting on parts to fix. Facebook Marketplace would be another spot.

DTAdventure

I'll have to check them out and get a pulse on the interest. I appreciate the tips!
What is your experience with the XHD pack so far? I am considering the same for my expedition vehicle buildout (2022 F250 Tremor). I am in San Diego North County in case you live close I'd be happy to buy coffee or lunch and chat.

daddy_bimb

I haven't done enough miles (maybe 200 over the last three months) to be able to provide a solid opinion on long term use. Happy to report that I did finally break 45k miles on the rig though!

I can tell you that it is a required upgrade if you want the Carli setup to run as designed with extra weight in the bed, night and day from the base pack. I'll be dropping the rig off soon enough to get the shocks revalved for the XHD pack.

Would be happy to chat any time, feel free to send me a note and we can connect some time.

Thanks for the bump too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior