SOLD: 2021 FWC Grandby Flatbed

alexisyo

Are you still committed to keeping the truck? I would be interested in buying the entire rig as is! Bend, OR based.

funknmadison

What do the back seats look like in the F-250? I am trying to buy something like this exact rig and don't need the crew cab, I have two kids around 10 y/0....so I just need the super cab. Is that what you have on your rig? Any indication on the price for the entire rig....truck/tray/topper? Thanks.

What do the back seats look like in the F-250? I am trying to buy something like this exact rig and don't need the crew cab, I have two kids around 10 y/0....so I just need the super cab. Is that what you have on your rig? Any indication on the price for the entire rig....truck/tray/topper? Thanks.

I actually have the F-350 and I believe this cab size is considered the extended cab. There used to be 3 foldable seats in the rear with plenty of room back there but I removed the seats entirely a while back and built a rear seat delete setup to accommodate more storage since my wife and I don’t have kids. Before removing the seats I would say that there would have been plenty of room to accommodate two 10 y/o very comfortably. I can’t find pictures on my phone from before removing the seats but have included some shots with the seats removed in case that is helpful.

0CF17A0B-B934-45FB-BDC1-280632A5BB87.jpeg

E0B98FDA-41F4-41DE-92FE-8FE76B973EF9.jpeg

I am keeping both the truck and the tray so I don’t have an asking price for the whole setup but if it is helpful I spent about $130k (~60k for camper and ~$13k for flatbed) in total to get the full setup you see here. The truck has just about everything done to it that you could imagine down to air lockers and regear, and I had to outsource a lot of work such as all the metal fab work and the bigger mechanical upgrades. If you were to build this setup yourself (no outsourcing for labor) I would imagine you could get away with spending about $105-110k.

Sorry if there was any confusion about what was actually for sale here and hopefully this info is helpful for you to be able to find or build your perfect setup for the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How do I post my expedition vehicle for sale? thx diy.overlandTK

Hey @diy.overland! Below is the link to the forum rules for this section where I posted my camper for sale.

If you are selling your complete expedition vehicle I have now seen a separate section that may better apply to you and the link to the rules for that section is below.

Once you understand the rules go to the link below and click on “Post Thread” as seen in the image below.

4ECE2676-3C03-4F97-A7E3-C6F61A0C5915.jpeg

funknmadison

I actually have the F-350 and I believe this cab size is considered the extended cab. There used to be 3 foldable seats in the rear with plenty of room back there but I removed the seats entirely a while back and built a rear seat delete setup to accommodate more storage since my wife and I don’t have kids. Before removing the seats I would say that there would have been plenty of room to accommodate two 10 y/o very comfortably. I can’t find pictures on my phone from before removing the seats but have included some shots with the seats removed in case that is helpful.

View attachment 674776

View attachment 674775

I am keeping both the truck and the tray so I don’t have an asking price for the whole setup but if it is helpful I spent about $130k (~60k for camper and ~$13k for flatbed) in total to get the full setup you see here. The truck has just about everything done to it that you could imagine down to air lockers and regear, and I had to outsource a lot of work such as all the metal fab work and the bigger mechanical upgrades. If you were to build this setup yourself (no outsourcing for labor) I would imagine you could get away with spending about $105-110k.

Sorry if there was any confusion about what was actually for sale here and hopefully this info is helpful for you to be able to find or build your perfect setup for the right price.

Thanks very much for the clarification.

IMG_0720.jpg

Here is the spec sheet reflecting the cost of the camper and flatbed brand new. The camper without the flatbed cost $55k brand new. The camper now includes the jack stands and extension plates as well which have a value of ~$900.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior