SOLD: 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 + GFC Platform Camper, Storage system, Dometic fridge

noelle0526

*more photos coming*
Selling my 2019 Lariat FX4, plus a Go Fast Campers Platform Camper, Decked drawer system, and Dometic CFX3 35 fridge.
Fully loaded and in near-perfect condition - no accidents or mechanical issues. Minor scratches typical with daily use. 28000 miles. Black/black. Came with chrome grill and side vents, but I sprayed them with matte black Plasti-dip.

All stock except the following (all hyperlinked):

Upgraded wheels and tires (10k miles on them) - $2100
GFC Camper - $7500
Decked Storage System (plus accessories) - $1450
Dometic CFX3 35 Cooler - $980

This truck is adventure-ready! GFC campers are simple but incredibly well-designed campers. They're the lightest ones on the market and are designed to be hucked off ********. They're 100% US-manufactured by a great team of folks doing good for the country. I had it installed at their Bozeman, MT factory. Also included are a ladder and their custom "Mantis Claw" mount, plus various extra mounting hardware, and custom flannel sheets for the sleeping pads.

I added the Decked storage drawers as they're the best way to create extra, organized storage without taking up a ton of room. They come with installed core tracks plus load locks, 3 storage bins, and 4 drawer dividers. I'm also including my 36L Dometic fridge. In perfect condition except for a few external scratches from normal use. All cords and manuals included.

The love this truck! The only reason I'm selling it is because I live in a city and it's just too big for a daily driver where I'm at. If I could afford to have two vehicles, I'd keep this one without question. Sad to see it go, but I have to be realistic.
I'm in the SF Bay Area - I greatly prefer local pick-up, but I will ship it if the buyer coordinates and pays for everything. Truck will be professionally detailed before sale.

Serious inquiries only. $45k/OBO

Attachments

• IMG_3488.JPG
    IMG_3488.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 343
  • DSCF0835 2.jpg
    DSCF0835 2.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_2982.JPG
    IMG_2982.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 323
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 1.59.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 1.59.55 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 257
Last edited:

johnnyno5

it's just too big for a daily driver
Wow! A mid-size truck with low profile GFC should still clear through most parking decks (mine does even with 2.5" lift and cross bars on the platform). The turning radius is decently tight, even more so with Ford's "curb control" or whatever that is called. But, good luck with the sale!

a built ass Taco TRD w/GFC
Hoping you just saw mine listed on here?

noelle0526

Wow! A mid-size truck with low profile GFC should still clear through most parking decks (mine does even with 2.5" lift and cross bars on the platform). The turning radius is decently tight, even more so with Ford's "curb control" or whatever that is called. But, good luck with the sale!

Hoping you just saw mine listed on here?

It's not ideal in Oakland. It barely fits in most garages and this city has tight parking. My day-to-day life has changed and I don't have much opportunity to take it out and have fun so it doesn't make as much sense for me to keep. :-/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles