SOLD: 2019 EarthCruiser FX

ExpoMike

Someone please buy this so I am not continued to be tormented seeing this available. I soooo want but the damn lotto hasn't paid off yet.

gdaut

Ok, i am impressed. I have been down the Flint Trail and it is gnarly. Did you come back up that way, or take the road out to Hite like I did.

High Water

Baja Bliss
Ok, i am impressed. I have been down the Flint Trail and it is gnarly. Did you come back up that way, or take the road out to Hite like I did.
This was not us or our truck in these videos. Rather some friends and fellow EarthCruiser owner's video. I only posted it to show the capabilities of the Fuso chassis. Personally I have ridden this route several years ago on dual sport motorcycle and I took the road out to Hite. It was part of three day loop in UT. It is a beautiful and very remote area.

Howard70

Adventurer

Hello Gdaut:

I was on this trip. We did not go back up the Flint Trail. Our truck is a 2017 Duonic equipped EarthCruiser and I would not attempt ascending the Flint without a low range transfer case - our duonic surprised us by handling everything out to the Maze Overlook and back, but up the Flint would exceed my comfort level with that setup. However, the 2021 EarthCruiser that was on the trip with a more conventional automatic transmission and a low range transfer case could ascend the Flint in my opinion.

We did not exit via the route to Hite either. We took a little used track through the North Fork of Hatch Canyon from Sunset Pass down to the Dirty Devil River, crossed the DDR and ascended Poison Springs Canyon. A great trip!

Howard Snell

NikonRon

Adventurer
Wonder if a Allison transmission/Hero transfer case could be swapped in to replace Duonic system?

Last edited:

High Water

Baja Bliss
Wonder if a Allison transmission/Hero transfer case could be swapped in to replace Duonic system?
Anything is possible with enough desire and resources. I have only desired a low range gear a few times and for very short distances but made it just fine with the fairly low 1st gear anyway.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke