SOLD: 2019 EarthCruiser FX

Ross310

Anything is possible with enough desire and resources. I have only desired a low range gear a few times and for very shot distances but made it just fine with the fairly low 1st gear anyway.
We have had the same experience in our EarthCruiser.

High Water

Baja Bliss
Hi, I keep the mileage updated on the original post, currently just over 30,000 miles. Yes we are still in AZ and plan stay here until it warms up before we move north.

gonup2@mac.com

are you all any where close to interstate 10. planning on going to calif not next week but the following week and would like to take a look at it. are you still on original tires? holler at you later. still have your number. Little Rock ar

High Water

Baja Bliss
are you all any where close to interstate 10. planning on going to calif not next week but the following week and would like to take a look at it. are you still on original tires? holler at you later. still have your number. Little Rock ar
Yes, still the original tires. They still have an estimated + 5,000 miles of tread on them. I don't want to change the tires until we have a buyer because the buyer may have a brand/model preference. I'll send you a private message to discuss a showing.
Thanks!

Steve_382

Glad you were able to complete the deal. But, my worry about a vehicle like this with a limited pool of buyers is how long it can take to sell one. I think this was first listed about a year and a half ago. I suppose if you are willing to take a low ball offer you might find a buyer more quickly, but that's a long time to sell something.

High Water

Baja Bliss
Glad you were able to complete the deal. But, my worry about a vehicle like this with a limited pool of buyers is how long it can take to sell one. I think this was first listed about a year and a half ago. I suppose if you are willing to take a low ball offer you might find a buyer more quickly, but that's a long time to sell something.

No need to worry. We were living and traveling in it full time so we were fine with waiting for the right buyer who appreciated the vehicle and how well it was up-fitted and that we took care of it. We still plan on continuing our aborted Pam Am trip just not right now. We would be delighted for you to follow us at @FloodExploration on IG and FB to keep up to date Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94