For sale: 2012 Kakadu Camping Bushranger 250/Custom Bear Trailersports Trailgater

FJRanger

I like getting lost...
SOLD!!! 2012 Kakadu Camping Bushranger 250/Custom Bear Trailersports Trailgater

The Bushranger:
Here’s the link to the tent section:
http://www.kakaducamping.com/tent_section.html

-The 250 is the largest tent section offered, great for a family or extra people. The inside of the tent has dividers to separate sleeping areas.
-comes with both the Optional Sunroom wall and Optional Sunroom PVC Floor, neither have been used or out the carry bags.
-stored covered

The Trailgater:
Link to the Trailgater:
http://www.beartrailersports.com/trailgater.html

-Bushranger can be removed and trailer may be used as a utility trailer
-Custom box size, 84” x 52”, to accommodate the Bushranger
-Custom box height sidewalls (approximately 13 7/8”) for an overall trailer height 41”-42” to accommodate tent section
-Setup for 255/85 16 to 315/70 16 tires/ 33 - 35 inches
-bolt pattern 6 on 5.5
-current on 255/85 16 Maxis Big Horn w/Toyota 70 series Landcruiser steel wheels, Toyota spare tire hanger under bed & in front of the axle
-Tongue storage box with 12V battery – small cosmetic dent from fire wood in trasharoo. .
-Tongue lengthened (not shown in photos) by John @ Castle Fabrication (http://castlefab.net) to accommodate dual spares off bumper with Trasharoo
-Electric brakes
-Upgraded to 3500 lbs torsion axle
-Custom fender steps
-23 gallon water tank w/electric pump under the bed
-48 inch L-track/airplane tracks with 1 inch rings to secure load
-Manchester Cylinder 5lb tank with Adventure Trailers 5lb propane cylinder bracket
-Max Coupler hitch

Price: SOLD

Attachments

• Trailer tent add 1.jpg
    Trailer tent add 1.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 618
  • Trailer tent add 2.jpg
    Trailer tent add 2.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 541
  • Trailer tent add 3.jpg
    Trailer tent add 3.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 631
  • proffitts id 1.jpg
    proffitts id 1.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 529
  • Desert Rendezvous Camp.jpg
    Desert Rendezvous Camp.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:

FJRanger

I like getting lost...
No interior shots at the moment, I'd have to pull it out and set it up. It does show signs of use but is in good condition.

Spare tire, it was one of the ones pictured above in the desert. I had purchased 2 aluminum 80 series wheel and 2 255/85 16s off another member and ran those, the pictures from the ranch. I'll be keeping the aluminum wheels for another project, the tires will stay with the trailer. The hanger is welded to the underside of the bed, it takes the standard Toyota tool to raise/lower. I believe I have an extra or something that will work, but I have to look. Buyer will get 2 steel wheels and 4 tires to choose from.

Lid, the tent structure acts as the lid. Think of a very large RTT. Again, I take some more pictures when it's set up.

I start work again today after a single day off and will be working up to the http://americanadventurist.com/Foru...014-SoCal-Mountain-Rendezvous-Official-Thread. I'll try to get some of the requested pictures before then.

Battery, I'll check and let you know. But I don't think it's deep cycle, it stays hooked up to a battery tender when not in use.

brentbba

Explorer
Bump - I've camped several times with FJRanger and this trailer/tent set up of his. It's a very nice set up in very good shape. Huge amount of room inside the tent! I can vouch for everything he's said about it! The tires he put on it were from me that came off my M101CDN and had almost no wear as light as my trailer is.

FJRanger

I like getting lost...
Sorry for the lack of an immediate response. I can't open the trailer up where it is currently parked but will work on it this weekend.

Last edited:

NoCOFJ

Hi FJRanger. Got a few questions for you:
1. Can you confirm the trailer / tent is still for sale and your current asking price?
2. From the pics, looks like you have to be outside the tent to raise or lower the window coverings. Any ways to do that from inside?
3. There's a separate sun canopy that the sun room walls attach to, correct? Do you have any photos of the tent set up with the canopy up too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94