FOR SALE: 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 6MT - North Alabama

Gohere

Description: 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 6MT slightly less than 112k miles. Besides the factory off-road package, it has 33" (285/75/16) BFG K02, Doug Thorley LT headers, ebay secondary cats, Dynomax cat back, and an OME lift.

Two quirks:
  • Missing rubber piece on clutch pedal that engages the Clutch Position Sensor. Easy fix, and an easy work around. Off-road models come with a "Clutch Start Cancel" feature, and you can use this to start the vehicle without the clutch (easy work around method). Easy fix method is track down the piece from a junk yard/ improvise with a piece of rubber. Never bothered me, so I used the work around.
  • When I bought the Xterra the drivers side wheel speed sensor had been ripped out, and the plug was missing, so I wired in a new one, but to engage the 4WD system, you have to turn the vehicle off and back on, then turn the dial. Apparently the resistance over the wire isn't correct so the sensor won't allow the vehicle to engage 4wd because it can't sense the wheel speed.

• Issues are minimal, SES (service engine soon) light is on for catalytic converter issues (since the DT headers replace the primary cats the O2 sensors don't have any catalytic converters to test).
  • Unknown service history.
  • Accident reported on CarFax (not mine) I've never seen a single issue from this, nor signs of repair, title clear and report says airbags were not deployed.

Asking price is $7500

Attachments

• Xterra3.jpg
    Xterra3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 122
  • Xterra4.jpg
    Xterra4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 123
  • Xterra5.jpg
    Xterra5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
  • Xterra6.jpg