FOR SALE: 2007 Ford E-250 Super Duty 4x4 Quigley - 708.214.5185

MADQUIGLEYMAN

LOCATED IN CHICAGO, IL

Selling my one of a kind FORD E-250 ECONOLINE SUPER DUTY 4x4 Quigley Van running on a 5.4 L V8 engine with 169K miles. Clean Title. Van runs and drives excellent, in all conditions - Snow, Rain, Mud. To say the least, it has been an very reliable vehicle not only because of its all wheel drive capability, but mechanically. This was a fleet vehicle for a large company for most of its life - vehicle was driven by management. So it was very well maintenanced.

Engine runs strong and the transmission shifts smoothly. Brakes have been recently replaced and brake very tightly. The Quigley 4x4 system engages solid - never altered from since the Quigley conversion; 6 inch lift, control arms, 4x4 differential. New owner will enjoy FRESH RUBBER - 4 BRAND NEW 33" Atturo Tires and brand new 20" rims - can provide receipts. Also comes with CD Player, speakers in the front and rear, Heat/AC, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Cruise Control, Antilock Brakes.

The outside of the vehicle is in excellent condition - has been recently detailed by a reputable shop in the area; buffed and cleaned the outside, as well as cleaned the inside. The flooring is very clean through-out, free from scuffs and being beat up as well as the rest of the interior. Vehicle was a non-smoker. Undercarriage is in good shape as well.

Overall, this is a great looking and very reliable vehicle. I am very confident in taking it out in any element and have much fun doing it anywhere in the country. This is a perfect truck for someone that is looking to drive it in various terrain; Rain, Snow, Sleet, you name it... Lots of potential for customizing it even more if you wish.

I personally used this for my specialized transportation/roadside business. It was very useful given that I needed a vehicle that can hold various tools and be able to drive on various terrain. Selling because I decided to leave the roadside business and do not need the vehicle any longer. However, if I absolutely needed to, I would keep it since its been such a reliable vehicle...With that said, I hate to see it go.

Feel free to have the car inspected or run any vehicle history reports on it. If you would like a copy of the CARFAX report I can send it to you free of charge.

Vehicle is ready for pickup Locally in Chicago, IL. Clean Title in hand.

No additional maintenance required - Ready to hit the road.

Selling as is, buyer responsible for pickup and shipping

More Photos upon request.

$19,950 - OR BEST OFFER

Preferred if you call/text

Robert

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 729
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 650