For Sale: 2004 Land Rover Discovery with RTE and HANNIBAL!!

Redsrover

$14,250

2004 Land Rover Discovery II, Epsom Green, 2nd owner truck with 65k miles and fully transferable extended coverage warranty. Located in Columbus, Georgia. All service completed through Land Rover Hennessy dealer in Atlanta. This truck features Rovertym heavy duty front and rear bumpers with skid plates (steering and fuel tank), RTE sliders, and weld-on RTE diff protection. Front bumper features a Mile Marker 9000 winch, and twin Hella 4000 lights. For added cargo space the Hannibal roof rack with rear and side rails is accessible by genuine Land Rover rear door ladder. Suspension upgraded with RTE RR4 and RR1 +2" coil springs and OME shocks. Front drive shaft replaced with greasable Great Basin Rovers shaft.

Truck comes fitted with 5 BFG All Terrains (245 75/16) on stock alloys. An additional 5 BFG Mud Terrains (265 75/16) on genuine Land Rover steel wheels with Land Rover flange covers are included. Original front and rear bumpers are included as well.

Factory paint and clear coat finish is shiny and free of oxidation or fading. Interior is perfect, no tears or cracks in leather, black carpets are clean underneath a full set of Genuine Land Rover rubber floor mats and load space cover. Aftermarket Sony / iPod head unit with amp and subwoofer as well as original Land Rover head unit with under seat 6 CD changer. Mechanically sound with no major issues, no 3 amigos, or other codes during the service life of this Discovery. All regular maintenance is current and records are available for the life of the truck.

I'm selling to fund a new Suburban for the family. PM me or email ronhward (at) yahoo (dot) com for more details, my phone number, or more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 329

jrose609

Explorer
Very nice truck!

I think you'd have an easier time selling it if you didn't have that ugly Hannibal rack on the top. If you want, I will buy it from you so you don't have to worry about it.:costumed-smiley-007

Redsrover

Additional pics as requested.

Attachments

• DSCN1746.JPG
    DSCN1746.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN1750.JPG
    DSCN1750.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN1754.JPG
    DSCN1754.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN1757.JPG
    DSCN1757.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 164

KenR

Crap...hate it when business travel and meetings get in the way of buying fun stuff. Got back late last night and was gonna call you this weekend

I enjoyed our correspondence on the Disco and wish it was me driving it home next week. If anything happens...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles