SOLD: 2003 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3L Powerstroke

7m0ss

Description:
The last year for 7.3L Powerstroke in a 4x4 Excursion. No undercarriage rust - originated from Florida. Upgraded to 2005-07 Harley Davidson headlights with LED bulbs for low/high beam and parking/turning amber. I supplement with Archoil for both oil changes (regular and top end) along with their fuel additive each refuel. I typically only fuel up with bio-diesel. I still have the factory spare and running boards in storage.

T6 Rotella 5w40 full synthetic at the start of each quarter throughout the year since I don't drive it enough for 5k change intervals. With the addition of HPOP top end oil change every other quarter.

Latest Maintenance:
replaced all brake components - front and rear calipers, lines, rotors & heavy duty pads in August
had Dixie Diesel drop the gas tank to clean out/replace any filters or clogged components for best fuel efficiency in September
set of 5 35" BFG KO2 tires purchased in October

Just under $9k in upgrades:
Bully Dog GT Diesel Tuner
K&N air intake
6 inch suspension lift with 5100 Bilstein front shocks
MBRP 4" exhaust
RedHead steering gear
Rough Country dual steering stabilizer
set of 4 18" Moto Metal MO951 wheels and 1 Black Rhino Arsenal full size spare
2018 style Powerstroke badges

Mileage: 188k

Price: $21,800
IMG_0551.jpg

Known Problems: Zero!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 971
  • spare wheel.jpg
    spare wheel.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 648
  • 2 (2).jpg
    2 (2).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 534
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 573
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 612
  • IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:

Msand

Importer
Beautiful rig, and I hope you get your asking price, but I'm not sure how you got to your asking price- is there a lot more upgrades you forgot to list? Usually rule of thumb is to take half (some on EP will argue 1/4) of the total cost of modifications, and add that to the current value of the vehicle, and tires aren't included in that as they are general ware items.. etc I am aware it isn't very respectful on this forum to question sellers on how they got their asking price- but sometimes it helps shed some light on upgrades not listed- which could help you sell it faster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles