For Sale - 2000 4Runner - 164k miles - Denver

crolison

Observer
2000 Toyota 4Runner sr5, I am the third owner. It has spent all its life in the front range of Colorado. I purchase at 138k and have driven it over the last two years and have had 0 problems out of it, minus wear items. Truck is 20 years old and has its share of small scratches, etc. Frame is super clean, but has been fluid filmed for winter driving.

Looking to trade to upsize to a sub with a third row due to family planning. Will trade for a non black GX 470, land cruiser 100, lx 470 with cash on my end.

specs:
3.4 v6 automatic
4wd
Black on tan cloth interior
Non locking rear end

maintenance:
125k: timing belt, water pump, etc
138k:
- general grabber at2 tires
- tune up - plugs, wires, pcv, belts, diff fluids, tcase fluid, fuel filter
- OEM radiator (preventative maintenance for strawberry milkshake), new thermostat and coolant
- interstate battery

155k:
- bilstein 5100s at all four corners
- old man emu 881 front springs, 906 rear springs
- oem lower ball joints

I am working on more photos

2246ED8E-CEC9-4948-812B-535F2F3E8C48.jpeg

crolison

Observer
Looks like a good, honest vehicle...
Thanks! I focused on reliability and maintenance of it when I got it because it was going to be my daily driver / work vehicle for driving to job sites. During my ownership has never left me stranded.

We were contemplating selling our outback and keeping the 4runner, but probably a good idea to keep something that gets over 30 mpg.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I had a '97 T4R that I took on many, many overlanding trips throughout the west. These guys are little tanks. Yours looks like it is in exceptional shape. It should give the future owner many wonderful memories of trips taken. The frame shots are to drool over. GLWS.

Dale
Icicle Creek Camping.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94