For Sale 1990 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4

AprilNapo

Selling our rare imported Isuzu Rodeo Camper for 30k obo. 2.8L Turbo Diesel 4x4 with a right hand drive manual transmission. Only 40,000 original miles. Extremely reliable engine. 1 piece fiberglass shell from Yokohama Motor Sales. Camper is compared to the popular Toyota Sunrader. Fits in any parking spot.

We've put a lot of love & care into this. A lot of new parts. Completely gutted & redone interior. Read full advertisement & then please let me know if you have anymore questions.

What's New
-Alternator
-Belts
-Fuel Filter (also leaving behind an extra one that is new)
-Vacuum Lines
-Rear Air Shocks
-Front Brakes & Calipers
-Clutch Master Cylinder
-Clutch Slave Cylinder
-Starter Battery
-Headlights
-Windshield Wipers
-All Terrain BF Goodrich K02 tires with low miles & full size spare. Lifetime warranty on all tires
-JVC Unit Bluetooth stereo/CD player with back up camera
-Fresh coolant flush & oil change

Other Stuff
-12v Dometic Fridge CFX35 pulls hardly any amps
-2 100 Amp hour AGM house batteries barely used but always kept charged. Never discharged past 50%
-1000W Renogy Inverter
-2 100W Renogy Solar Panels with MMPT Charge Controller to charge house batteries while stationary
-Keyline Battery Isolater to charge house batteries while driving
-Big sink for the RVs size
-Camp Chef Oven/2 Burner Stove
-MaxxAir Vent Fan 12 speed manual
-New 12v water pump with all new hoses to the sink
-5 Gallon Portable Toilet in bathroom
-15 Gallon fresh water tank
-Outside Solar Shower attached to roof ladder made by myself. You can pressurize it with any air pump. Comes with 7ft shower hose with adjustable setting. Will reach inside to the bathroom.
-2 full size beds. The couch is a slat bed that slides out & has storage underneath
-2 layer foam cushions with the top being memory foam. Just had them professionally upholstered & they haven't been slept on yet
-Vinyl plank flooring. I put in a subfloor that I painted with mold proof paint. A lot of the wood in areas that might get wet or build moisture in the rig was also painted with it
-Majority of the wood is birch. Lighter weight yet durable, waterproof & rot resistant
-R7 Havelock Wool Insulation (best insulation available in my opinion)
-Cedar Tongue & Groove ceiling
-Puck lighting in ceiling

Some extra info.....

The vehicle is from the 90s so the outside isn't perfect. Honestly that's my preference so I don't feel bad scraping a branch here or there. At least the body can't rust. The pinstriping has faded in areas. It passed DEQ in Oregon with no problems. It will need a motor mount eventually but currently doesn't cause any problems just has some vibration when warming up. It has glow plugs for cold mornings. When we gutted it we realized the roof support beams were hardly attached. We added new ones & now it's much safer moving around up top. The roof top carrier it came with was cracked everywhere, ugly & leaking. We replaced it with a large Thule carrier for extra storage. There are 2 outside locked carriers. 1 has a full size propane tank that leads to the stove & will last for months of regular use. It also has a big awning on the side that functions properly. The front wheels have manual locking hubs. Heat & a/c both work in the front cab. You can warm up the back with a Buddy Heater or something similar. The old furnace wasn't working & took up a lot of room/electricity. We set up the inside so everything can run off the house batteries so you can be completely off grid.

We built this for ourselves in the hopes of keeping it the rest of its life. With that being said we did it with the best materials possible. To be honest though we are not carpenters. It's not a perfect build but it's functional & cozy. We worked really hard getting it together & tried our absolute best. It could use some final touches here & there to make it your own. Only selling because I'm high risk for Covid-19 & don't feel comfortable working until it's under control so I will be moving home in the meantime. It's ready to move in on day of purchase & to hit the road.
This thing is a head turner no matter where you go. Everyone loves it. I am sad to have to part with it so I will make sure it's going to the right home. I would hate to see it waste away in a driveway. We just drove it half way across the country & back with no issues. Cruises fine at speeds up to 75 but prefer to coast at 65 for better gas mileage. Gets 25mpg on average. We get 28 when we drive steady at 65. 4x4, rot proof, unique, good fuel consumption, etc what more could you want?

Craigslist ad has more photos posted

20201218_205612.jpg
20201214_165823.jpg
20201214_170745.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94