FOR SALE - 1967 Land Rover Series iiA 109 NADA 4 Door

jkkidd

1967 Series IIA NADA 109 4 Door Wagon

Serial # 34300083A (#83 of 811 in North America)
***US Spec LEFT HAND DRIVE***
Color - Limestone (original paint color)
4 Door (it is the 109 with two forward facing benches and two center facing in the rear)
51,xxx miles on the ODO
Tagged in CA and located in Santa Barbara, CA

Price - $17,500 OBO

I am selling my 1967 Series IIA wagon...which is, in my mind, the quintessential, iconic Land Rover. This 4 door 109 is Serial Number 34300083A, so it is number 83 of only 811 of these wagons shipped to the US and Canada. It is unclear how many of these LRs still exist, but they are certainly hard to find. It has no crazy additions to it like I have seen on many of these trucks. It is clear that the prior owners appreciated the truck as Land Rover originally shipped them over the Atlantic, and I wanted to keep it original as well.

My understanding is that a former Atlanta owner commissioned a partial restoration at Blue Ridge Rovers...experts at restoration of antique land rovers. The wagon has an original LR 2.6 liter straight V-6 that, I was told, was a *new* replacement with the same type of engine in the truck. Since I have owned the Rover, I had about $6,000 of mechanical and brake work (completely new Series LR drum brakes) done to the car to get it up to snuff to take around town. A far as I can tell, it is in great shape mechanically and all around.

The interior of the truck is in good shape for a 1967 truck, but to restore it to its original luster, it needs some work. I have the original door cards, but they are not restored. I was going to get new ones, but I have not had the time. The existing headliner is the original, but it has a rip in the back right side. I have a new headliner kit from Badger I will include with the sale. I have not had time to install it, but I understand it doesn't take much time to do this.

The truck will come with miscellaneous parts…most of which came with the truck when I purchased it. It located in Santa Barbara, California and is tagged in California.

BTW - Truck is in the shop for a look-over and written inspection from The Garage of Santa Barbara for potential buyers. I will post pictures in a couple days.

jkkidd

Just got it back from The Garage in Santa Barbara...

Sorry for the delay...I just got it back from the Garage with a fuel pump replacement. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

jkkidd

Pictures of 1967 Land Rover 109

See pictures below.

LR_1.JPG.jpg

LR_2.JPG.jpg

LR_3.jpg.jpg

LR_5.jpg.jpg

LR_6.jpg.jpg

LR_7.jpg.jpg

LR_8.jpg.jpg

LR_9.jpg.jpg

Is this Landy still available? Any restoration done? Any pix available now? Sorry, I have no idea when you posted. I'm in Texas. If the vehicle is in real good shape it may be what I need for the ranch country. Thanks. Mike (Snookie) Chouinard

NCLR015

Adventurer
Probably sold, but if not I had a friend contact me and he's interested in buying it if it is still available.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier