For Sale 1 1/2" body lift kit for G500 or g wagen from ORC First $800 takes it

bojo999999

Hi guys,

I'm selling brand new out of the box body lift kit from ORC which has the modified bumper brackets as well.

Let me know if anyone wants to lift their G500.

I've also got OEM front bumper and 5 OEM 18" wheels/tires.

Happy to send pics.

Thanks,

merctaf

A few questions. Did you get it for your G500 and if so why did you not install it? And could you post pictures of it? Thanks

bojo999999

Yes I did get it for my G500, it will work perfectly for any G500 and the bumper brackets are specific to the G500 as well.

I didn't feel like doing the bodylift as I am happy with how my 2nd G looks.

IMG_0109.jpg

Here are the pix of the kit.

IMG_0240[1].jpgIMG_0241[1].jpgIMG_0242[1].jpgIMG_0243[1].jpg

ILIAN

Adventurer
Does the kit have extension for the transfercase shift for my 2000 G500? The transmission gear shift is also mechanical on my car and may need extension. What about the steering shaft? I know ORC knows their stuff but I still don't know how easy or complicated this can get.

bojo999999

When I received the package my mechanic looked it all over and said he had everything he needed to complete the job, taking into account the transmission and steering modifications. If I needed something else my mechanic who has done many challenging lifts with euro makes would have suggested it right away, so I believe everything is there to complete it.

Lynch

bojo, I really love the way your 2nd G looks, with the Hutchinsons,

Just out of curiosity, are those the 30mm H&R wheel spacers? Also, what size of tires are you running on the Hutchinsons?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94