For Sale 07 KLR 650 + free laptop! Argentina/Paraguay

ExpeditionSouth

This is a pre-nowned KLR 650. It was purchased in Texas USA with 4000 miles. It now has 24,000 miles.

I’m the only owner since. It and myself are currently in Cordoba Argentina until May 20, and soon in Asuncion Paraguay until May 30. Willing to meet somewhere close or along the way.

I have a flight back to the USA at the end of May from Paraguay. If this bike is purchased before I leave I will include an Acer Aspire Laptop (+ charger). 200 GB hard drive, 1.7 GHz, 2 GB memory, windows XP. 12 “screen. The perfect traveling laptop.

It has been taken of extremely well with routine oil +filter changes every 2500-3000 miles, has a new Pirelli Scorpion tire on the back, vales have been regulated recently and a new OEM air filter has been put in.

This is my third KLR owned and can tell you it’s been taken well care of. This is the second KLR from the US I sell in South America, I can help you and even do the paper work and transfer of title. Its quite simple and can be done in less than a day, I have the connections for that.

Asking $2800

Contact – Alex @ expeditionsouth@gmail.com

Please contact me for further questions or anything else. Thanks

Chain and Sprockets changed at 20,000 miles
New battery put in at 20,000 miles
Valves at 20,000 miles
Kawasaki dealership tune up at 7000 miles, 17,000 miles
Front fork oil and seals replaced at 18,000 miles
New Air filter 20,000 miles
Perili Scorpion MT60 new at 23,000

Includes:
15 Liter Tank bag
Front tank panniers (2) (not water proof but work just as good if you put things in a plastic bag inside)
Vista Cruise Control
KLR tool kit
3 tie down straps
Extra rear tube
Highway Pegs
Magnetic Oil Plug
Pelican 1600 mounted on rear tail with free stickers
Liquid Slime tube Sealant
4 key’s alike Brinks Padlocks
Extra oil filters
Master Links
Chain cutting tool
Flashlight

Not included: 2 side 37 liter panniers + mount (negotiable)
Front fork brace (negotiable)
Tire Irons (negotiable)
Master Pad lock and anti theft cable 15 ft (negotiable)

I have another KLR waiting for me at home to which I’m taking these items too, but I’d be willing leave them on the bike for the right price so I don’t have to haul them back.

Not so new things- Some of the front side plastic is a bit scratched and faded

There are some stickers on the bike and pelican case, which can be removed without damage if desired.

The plastic were the license plate hangs broke so a metal replacement was installed

Screws on the side plastic panels don’t match (one flat head others Phillips)

The rubber on the throttle grip is a bit worn

Only thing is that the laptop screen was cracked, has two black spots the size of half dollars. It works perfectly fine if you don’t mind moving around the windows a bit to get around the black smudges when needed.

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

94KRAWLER

Awesome looking bike. I don't want to clutter up your thread but just out of curiosity how much a month are you spending on fuel and how many miles are you covering? If i have enough to fly down and ride back to the U.S. I might be interested. Thanks for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles