Folding hard Tear Drop

The Artisan

Adventurer
Unfortunately, the US market is closed to non-residents of this country. More precisely, it is ten times more expensive for a non-resident. If someone is interested in implementing my patent in the US, I will send detailed drawings.
So you said you have a pending number earlier and now you don't. You just gave away your idea for someone to use?
Kevin

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I would think you’d want to have an “A” frame for that front hitch, instead of that long skinny single tongue, to give more support to the standing entry box area when that’s been folded out upright.

Anyway....here’s a fun patent page to peruse:
F844CC96-0CAB-4319-81DF-C7DD7BC0654B.jpeg

vintorezt

I would think you’d want to have an “A” frame for that front hitch, instead of that long skinny single tongue, to give more support to the standing entry box area when that’s been folded out upright.

Anyway....here’s a fun patent page to peruse:
View attachment 587113
This is not an adequate comparison. Dunlop didn't invent the wheel, but he did invent the pneumatic wheel and get a patent for it. We implement your example only with a soft top.

billiebob

Unfortunately, the US market is closed to non-residents of this country. More precisely, it is ten times more expensive for a non-resident. If someone is interested in implementing my patent in the US, I will send detailed drawings.
THE ULTIMATE SCAMMER LOL. You need to go to Nigeria to learn how it is done.
This thread is a soap opera lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

vintorezt

THE ULTIMATE SCAMMER LOL. You need to go to Nigeria to learn how it is done.
This thread is a soap opera lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't really understand what Nigeria has to do with it and what You mean. But, believe me, I am not an idiot to implement some fraudulent scheme in such an area as the construction of campers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles