Flyingwil's Taco is growing up!

FlyingWen

Explorer
TACODOC said:
Ha! She had you fooled with the old "nothing for the truck for Christmas" routine and you took it hook, line, and sinker!

I didn't think he told anyone I threw him off by claiming it wasn't for the Taco... SUCKER! :xxrotflma

It was everyone talking about the "Safety Snorkle" that convinced me to dive in

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
flyingwil said:
IMG_1328.jpg

He just loves his fancy dry-erase board! :bike_rider: :sombrero:

The new mods look great Wil. :bowdown:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
More pictures... as requested...

Well here is a bit more on the rack:

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

Here you can see how we made the rack removable for increased versatility:

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

flyingwil

More Pictures...Eezi-Awn Open

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

The rack design still allows for a full use of the lower vents and all Eezi-awn features are still fully functional:

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

:punk03:

flyingwil

Third Brake Light

It is now time to begin the hunt for a new replacement third brake light, since the OEM one is covered by the tent and rack.

I was considering the ones that go below the tailgate, but I am concerned about if it will fit when I later add my rear bumper.

Any input?

jingram

Adventurer
Wow, looking good! :snorkel: Have you ever decided on Car PC stuff or still waiting for the right solution to come along?

flyingwil

jingram said:
Wow, looking good! :snorkel: Have you ever decided on Car PC stuff or still waiting for the right solution to come along?

Still in the hunt / research to find just what is right for me. I keep leaning CarPC, but then think that a Garmin 276c and a laptop would do fine the same and more. Still more homework before I decide.

njtaco

Explorer
flyingwil said:
It is now time to begin the hunt for a new replacement third brake light, since the OEM one is covered by the tent and rack.

I was considering the ones that go below the tailgate, but I am concerned about if it will fit when I later add my rear bumper.

Any input?

Check out the newer Dodge pickups...I'm pretty sure they have a third light "frenched into" the tailgate. I think Dodge...maybe Ford.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Looks great Wil, very solid looking! I was thinking about the brake light issue as well... that will take me some time cuz I'm so picky... :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles