Flyingwil's Taco is growing up!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
RoundOut said:
Who's doing the bumpers? Is it N-Fab? They are just down the street from me and I was there earlier today, but didn't see your rig.

Shrockworks, in North Houston.

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Shrockworks makes killer stuff, I was hoping they had stuff for my 4Runner, but I was too impatient to wait ... can't wait to see your Taco with one. And can't wait to see the dual-battery setup as the Taco and 4Runner are the same up front ... good deal.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
A wild guess here...two odyssey 1200mjt's back to back? Am I right? C'mon man, more details :chowtime:

fbksurferjoe

Adventurer
Yah more details i would really like to know how you got 2 batteries in the stock location. Did you cut a hole in your hood and stack them on top of eachother?? :)

Willman

Mlachica said:
A wild guess here...two odyssey 1200mjt's back to back? Am I right? C'mon man, more details :chowtime:

:iagree:

At least give us a ETA time on this report!!!!

:violent-smiley-031:....lol

flyingwil

Willman said:
:iagree:

At least give us a ETA time on this report!!!!

:violent-smiley-031:....lol

ETA of the report is T minus 3 weeks. I just need to get the Taco back. I had pictures and everything, but lost the pictures during the BiBe expedition to take more pictures of BiBe and all it's glory.

flyingwil

TBob said:
Wow!! you've done alot of work - nice job on it all looks great!!

Thanks, would have been easier had you helped me weld my frame reinforcements on a few weeks ago! Ever get your seats in?

Willman

Mlachica said:

Bump!!

What size odyessey did you go with???? Dual Battery is in-progress in my rig...Trying to decite what style of battery to go with?

Thanks Wil!!

:26_7_2:

Willman

flyingwil said:
So what's to come for the growing up?
  • Engel 45
  • TwoZone
  • RoofTop Tent
  • Tires and Wheels (black steel)
  • 2M Radio
  • Seating
  • Camera System integrated to the CarPC
  • Shower
  • Water/Air/Storage
  • Awning
  • Aux Fuel Tank
  • Lighting

Wil,

How's the list coming?..Is this still the plan?.....Any updates for us besides the dual battery? This looks like an old list.....very simliar to mine!

flyingwil

Willman said:
Wil,

How's the list coming?..Is this still the plan?.....Any updates for us besides the dual battery? This looks like an old list.....very simliar to mine!

Yeah it is an old list...
Engel 45 - Done!
TwoZone - Done!
RoofTop Tent - Done!
Tires and Wheels (black steel) - Tires Done!
2M Radio - Still on CB :(
Seating - Now planning on 3!
Camera System integrated to the CarPC - Still in the works
Shower - Still in the research mode.
Water/Air/Storage - Got an idea, just need to run with it once i figure the shower out.
Awning - In the works
Aux Fuel Tank - Still debating on which way to go
Lighting - oh yeah

Now to add to it:
  • Suspension (new kit on it's way!)
  • Wheels
  • Bumpers Front & Rear (both being fabbed up)
  • Cover the rack like can-back
  • Aux Lighting
  • Solar System (have parts need to fab mount)
  • Drawer sytem (awaiting water storage and Engel Relocation)

I am sure there is more... but it's a start!

teotwaki

Excelsior!
jeffryscott said:
Shrockworks makes killer stuff, I was hoping they had stuff for my 4Runner, but I was too impatient to wait ... can't wait to see your Taco with one. And can't wait to see the dual-battery setup as the Taco and 4Runner are the same up front ... good deal.

Did you call Shrockworks? They have sliders and a killer front winch/bumper

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
teotwaki said:
Did you call Shrockworks? They have sliders and a killer front winch/bumper

Currently they only have items for the 4th gen 4Runners and 2005+ Tacomas. Wil's truck looks like the test truck for the 95.5 to 04 Tacoma equipment.

I had some money sitting there for a Suzuki bumper I was going to get, but then ended up with my 3rd Gen 4Runner and they weren't sure when that stuff was going to be built. Oh well, happy with the TJM and it's on.

can't wait to see Wil's truck ... and Mark F'n has his supercool Shrockworks bumper for his Nissan too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94