FLIPPACK CAMPERS

springsyeti

I have searched for a bit to find a new stainless hood support for the one that fell off and have had no luck. Does anyone know where to get one or happen to have a extra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dman93

Adventurer
A marine shop, like West Marine, will have the material, including all the nylon fittings.
And many shops (or online) have stainless fittings that are a bit more money but stronger ... I think I found some at Bass Pro for my FlipPac.

springsyeti

Yes. The general fittings are everywhere. I am talking about the ones sticking out of the quarter panels on either side of the hood. I am in Colorado and there isn't a West Marine for me to walk into and I haven't found them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen the hood pins available anywhere. You may need to go to a machinist to have a reverse made of the one you have. I can't imagine it would cost a lot.

Clutch

<---Pass
Could use a deck hinge for a bimini top...won't be as hidden as the FP version. But would work.

http://www.duskyonline.com/401-p-canvas-bimini-top-hardware.html

103305_lg-2_350x350.jpg

springsyeti

That is what I was thinking also. Hmmm. Trying to get some things fixed and putting the rig up for sale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clutch

<---Pass
That is what I was thinking also. Hmmm. Trying to get some things fixed and putting the rig up for sale

If you're selling it, would let the new owner worry about it. That person may not want anything drilled into the top of the fender or hood.

Me, would weld up a new bracket...all it is heavy gauge sheet metal and a rod. Be super easy to make. It doesn't have to be stainless, would simply paint it.

pinsinhood.jpg

cgengo

I have a Flip-pac for sale that is missing the torsion bar. The future owner may be interested in this product. See ad on Craigslist in Prescott, AZ. I will send the buyer here for more info. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior