flippac rear window

RHINO

Expedition Leader
i am on the hunt for a rear window to fit the small flips,,, i am looking for the complete unit, frame and all. hoping someone might be parting out a flip?

billy bee

Adventurer
They are commonly used windows. Most any truck cap store could get you one. I have replaced one from a local Leer dealer as they are not FlipPac specific.

Good luck,
Bill

RHINO

Expedition Leader
well billy i have been unsuccessful in finding one from ANY manufacture, i'll be happy to buy one if you can find it.

yeah hop, if i dont find one i might go that route and make my own.

RHINO

Expedition Leader
tried them all and a few more. the reason i think flippac has these made custom just for them is because everything else i have found is the same size, and that size happens to be a couple inches short in height for the flip.

brian90744

American Trekker
F/P rear door

I think the part you are looking for is made by HEHR windows. maybe you could list the size you need??
just fyi=brian

RHINO

Expedition Leader
HEHR? thats a new one to me, i'll check it out, as for size pertaining to this thread? its a mini flippac with a small door rather than the fullsize flippac with a big door:sombrero:

pretty sure its only one size

i have also started looking around for another flippac, if i can get one cheap enough it would be worth it for spares of everything.

contacted hehr, lady i spoke with remembers something about flippac but said i need to talk to the indiana plant, called them but closed for the day, so i'll try tomorrow and see what happens, thanks for the tip brian.

Last edited:

Clutch

<---Pass
tried them all and a few more. the reason i think flippac has these made custom just for them is because everything else i have found is the same size, and that size happens to be a couple inches short in height for the flip.

bummer

on the socal link, they say the make custom ones

RHINO

Expedition Leader
they start at only $700, and they need the old one to make a new one that matches. so, i can order from flip, after tax and shipping is about $650 or i can re-make the back end to barb doors ( i like) or i can completely redo the truck with a flatbed and slide on type arrangement using just the flippac top and tent and hinge.

so i will prolly do absolutely nothing and just go ride:bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles