Flippac gas spring (strut) part number?

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Can anyone read their Flippac rear glass gas spring part number. The tag is clear it's a Signature Series Gas Spring from www.mygassprings.com - but the part number was computer printed and faded/rubbed off. The web site appears to be a direct to manufacture company, so I am looking for a part number to order replacements.

Mine appear to be 18.5" extended and ~10.75" compressed - but not sure of the lifting force.
Stroke is 8.5"

scantino

Here you go
Signature, SE172P. Just replaced my rear widow with Lexan and looked over the struts then.

In the process of replacing my rear window struts as well. I just called Signature Series and they said the part number is short. There should be a number after the P indicating how much pressure the struts can handle. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Also, if anybody else wants to chime in, I'm not set on this particular brand. Just looking to get the size/pressure close as possible.

Thanks!

mtnrobb

In the process of replacing my rear window struts as well. I just called Signature Series and they said the part number is short. There should be a number after the P indicating how much pressure the struts can handle. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Also, if anybody else wants to chime in, I'm not set on this particular brand. Just looking to get the size/pressure close as possible.

Thanks!
SE172P-45 (2016 Flippac)

Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior