Flip Pac for SALE!!

lids0613

I've got a Flip Pac for sale in excellent condition. It's a 2010 and was originally made for a 2008 Nissan Frontier Kingcab, however I've modified it to fit my 2010 Tacoma Access cab. Therefore, it's best fit for a 6 foot bed, 2008 or later when the body styles for Nissan and Toyota changed. It comes with a rain fly.

There are some small, pin-size holes in the the window screens..nothing major.

It's in Grand Junction, CO.

coop74

Old Camping Dude
I've got a Flip Pac for sale in excellent condition. It's a 2010 and was originally made for a 2008 Nissan Frontier Kingcab, however I've modified it to fit my 2010 Tacoma Access cab. Therefore, it's best fit for a 6 foot bed, 2008 or later when the body styles for Nissan and Toyota changed. It comes with a rain fly.

There are some small, pin-size holes in the the window screens..nothing major.

It's in Grand Junction, CO.

Price and pictures please...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

faulke

...We had to cut the tailgate end of it to fit the flare at the end of the Taco bed.
we confirmed with AT before we cut that there would be no disturbance to the integrity of the topper.

Just out of curiosity, how difficult was that to do, and what kind of tool did you use? I might cut the entire length of that piece off to help fit my T100.

lids0613

It wasn't hard at all…it's fiberglass…just totally nerve-wracking:) I'm pretty sure we used a Skil Saw.

austintaco

Explorer
Won't fit an 01 Taco…the bed is too narrow. Needs to be the new body style.

I thought the 2nd gen double cab and 1st gen double cab short bed shells were the same or interchangeable. Is there a difference in widths on the regular length beds?

lids0613

Yes…not sure the exact difference but I'm very positive it won't fit. It was originally made for a Nissan Frontier Max Cab,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz