Fling That Mud Baby! Now, You Can Boost Your Colorado ZR2 to 416 HP!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
(I have absolutely no affiliation with this company...just posting this info for you Colorado/Canyon owners)

LINGENFELTER PERFORMANCE SUPERCHARGES CHEVROLET COLORADO ZR2

“It was only a matter of time until the aftermarket sunk its teeth into the newly burgeoning mid-size pickup truck segment, and one of the first up to take a bite is Lingenfelter.

The Michigan-based tuner announced in an exclusive interview with Muscle Cars & Trucks published [in late August] that it’s developing a supercharger package for the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2. Specifically, the supercharger is designed for the 3.6-liter V-6 option.”

3E0EA7CF-5E08-40AF-9086-58CD613B962C.jpeg

The story reported that Lingenfelter estimated this tuner should raise power by 35 percent. The Colorado V-6 currently has a stock rating of 308 horsepower. That would mean that installation of the Lingenfelter tuner package would boost it up to about 416 horsepower!

(And....it’s supposed to be California emissions compliant too!)

BD39A18B-E9A3-4E67-BAF4-CD8E2631699D.jpeg

See also:

LINGENFELTER PERFORMANCE SUPERCHARGE...

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

Damn thats ugly. On a similar note why does GM keep designing the wheel wells on their trucks to fit such tiny tires?

Aerodynamics.

Pretty much all newer trucks have that problem IMO, GM just makes it look worse by insisting on making them square.

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
Aerodynamics.

Pretty much all newer trucks have that problem IMO, GM just makes it look worse by insisting on making them square.

Rams and SuperDutys will fit 37's with none or very little trimming. Only GM has that problem.

(as an aside, we walked by a new chevy with a 6" lift on 35s at the campground this weekend and my wife was remarking at how stupid it looked...I explained to her why I could fit 37's with 1.75" of lift and agreed with her.)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
(as an aside, we walked by a new chevy with a 6" lift on 35s at the campground this weekend and my wife was remarking at how stupid it looked...

Yeah, some folks just can’t seem to be able to move past the insecure need to broadcast “mine’s bigger than your’s,” but then again, I’ve often wondered if the real purpose of those super high lifts was simply to better enjoy the view you got when you helped your GF climb up into the high cab ?

A9F359BF-AB9C-4F03-8C66-BA66EBD79831.jpeg

Nice Wheels!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94