Flexopower Supports Expedition Portal!

Thank you to Flexopower for supporting our Expedition Portal online community through their sponsorship of the Power Systems forum.

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.24.07 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.24.18 AM.jpg
Flexopower designs and manufactures solar energy solutions for camping and the defense industry. Their products do not contain glass, are frame less and lightweight. Flexopower solar products are designed for mobility, durability and ease of use. They manufacture thin film cells into flexible, light weight and virtually unbreakable solar products. Flexopower offers rollable and foldable solar panels and complete solar camping kits. They are very easy to work with, are more powerful than comparable glass panels and do not break.

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.22.42 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.22.57 AM.jpg

"The story of Flexopower began in Johannesburg, South Africa in 2005 when we were manufacturing small flexible solar chargers for cell phones, GPS and iPod's. Our first commercial client was Garmin South Africa. Since then Flexopower has grown exponentially. Our current flagship products are MIL spec compliant 79W and 40W Atacama foldable solar panels used by campers and overlanders, as well as with the armed forces of South Africa and Namibia."

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.23.45 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.23.22 AM.jpg

Flexopower Energies (Pty) Ltd is head quartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, www.flexopower.com. Since May 2016 Flexopower USA is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, www.flexopowerusa.com.

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.23.33 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 10.24.29 AM.jpg

austintaco

Explorer
I just clicked on your website and you have one item listed under portable power. Can it be both charged and discharged at the same time, meaning, could I have this being charged via a DC charger while simultaneously having it power a fuse block that has all of the “house” items coming off it, fridge, chargers, light, etc..

transalper

Explorer
I just clicked your USA website and got "403 Forbidden"
Also, please respond to multiple emails about warranty issues with non-functioning LEDs.
Thanks!

Outdoorsben

Observer
Pretty sure their USA site is gone, no one ever answered or got back to anyone from the USA side. They just let most of their customers in the dark for their LED issue. I had to randomly find a number contact from their main location (South Africa). That guy I talked to from S.A. was super helpful and not happy about the USA location. Haven't seen the site up since about that call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94