Flatbed Tray Conversion Pros and Cons

BretEdge

Adventurer
I recently installed a Norweld Deluxe Weekender flatbed tray on my F250 in preparation for the delivery of our FWC Hawk Ute. It was quite the learning experience and there are a few things I wish I'd known before going all in. I doubt having that knowledge would have changed my mind about the flatbed, but I'm the kind of person who prefers to know what I'm getting into before I take the leap.

At any rate, I published a blog post on my site that answers all the questions I would have asked if I'd known to ask them. I thought it might be useful for a few people here, too. If you're interested, you can read the post and see a few photos here > Flatbed Tray Conversions: Answers to All Your Questions - Even the Ones You Didn't Know to Ask

Please note that I'm not an expert nor do I claim to be one. I'm just a regular dude going through the process of building a flatbed rig. If I got something wrong, please tell me. If you have questions I didn't answer, please tell me. I want this to be a useful and accurate resource. Thanks, y'all!

Ford F250 Tremor with Norweld Deluxe Weekender Tray in Moab-2.jpg

heinphoto

Thanks Brett. In a few years we might upgrade to a flatbed from our current slide-in. It's helpful to hear about your experience.

-Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles