Flatbed and composite panel build on Dodge 2500

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
Thanks to everybody who came by! We had a great time at Expo, will be back again.

sethro80

Adventurer
Was great meeting you all at the Expo, we were very impressed with what we saw. Her are a few images we took of the X10

Seth

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20bumper-1_zpsglm2x59b.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20ladder-1_zpsfwa33ukj.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20outside%20storage%20box-1_zpsnmfoy7sn.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20table%20-1_zps1yaqeksn.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20kitchen-1-2_zpsbsre6k2m.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20kitchen%20stove-1_zps3ygbcuqp.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20hall-1_zpsd6ljaupr.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20bed2-1_zpsssbfoylp.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20bed-1_zpsln1yz2ll.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20fridge-1_zpsvywleckp.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20shower-1_zps6btttsce.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20beds-1_zpsisst1buf.jpg

Adventure%20Driven%20camper%20latch-1_zpspb3ulvgg.jpg

grangr

The pictures are great but they do not do this thing the justice it deserves. It is awesome in person. The most well built camper by far at the Expo. Wish I could afford one.

Jeep

Thanks guys. It's people like you that make the community what it is. Expo was an extremely positive experience for us, from the hosts and the attendees to industry peers the response was genuinely overwhelming.

gmacmt

Adventurer
Awesome to see those photos. Just want to add that mark has been helping me source parts for my build, and every interaction I have had with both him everyone else at Lite Industries has been great. No surprise that his build was well received.

Jeep

Awesome to see those photos. Just want to add that mark has been helping me source parts for my build, and every interaction I have had with both him everyone else at Lite Industries has been great. No surprise that his build was well received.

Thanks gmact, I really wanted to take the scenic ride home and stop by for a visit, I love that part of the country but we had to get back quickly as we have a a few large jobs that need some extra special attention before delivery. Thanks for the business, and thanks for your comments.

gmacmt

Adventurer
Thanks gmact, I really wanted to take the scenic ride home and stop by for a visit, I love that part of the country but we had to get back quickly as we have a a few large jobs that need some extra special attention before delivery. Thanks for the business, and thanks for your comments.

No worries, we'll meet up at some point!

DzlToy

Explorer
Mark made them for this project, but they are over center latches and can be purchased from McMaster Carr, Grainger, Southco, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles