FJ60/62 Decals to restore wiper + light switch stalks

MFA

Wishing everyone here a happy new year and also wanting to share with you pictures of wiper decals installed as sort of an restoration project. Another member has been kind enough to send me pictures of his truck with the decals installed + clear-coated. I think they look so nice I wanted to share them here and also announce that I can offer any owner the same decal kit.

Take a look and if any owner is interested, please send me a PM and I can send you payment + shipping details. I also have an instruction booklet that covers all of the steps.

Or if it is easier you can self serve and find them here:

Thanks for reading and I hope a few owners will see the value in restoring their interior.

Best,

Mo

lc2.jpeg
lc3.jpeg
lc1.jpeg

Last edited:

Hamer95USA

Hello MFA,

Do you make these decals for the 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma trucks? If so, I would be interested in some for my truck.

MFA

Hello MFA,

Do you make these decals for the 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma trucks? If so, I would be interested in some for my truck.

Hi Hamer95USA,

I can actually make that type of decal for you but would need to ask a few questions via PM. I would like to say pricing and payment should be the same with an estimated delivery time of 2-3 weeks.

Hope that answers your question and I will follow up with a message to talk details.

Thanks,

Mo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior