FJ with all the "stuff"

old .45

Observer
Sooo....... I was wondering what happened to the guy who owned the FJ that had every sticker, patch and accessory bolted on/in his rig, also had to drop names of all the afore mentioned "stuff" Wow he must have lot's of disposable income for "stuff"....... never saw any photos of the rig with the slightest bit of dirt on it could it be mabe he never took it off any pavement or put it anywhere that he might of had to use any of the high end "stuff"....... Hmmmm, anyone else wonder about this?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
LOL!!!

Is there a link to his build thread or any posts or pics of this FJ? And what era of FJ are we talking about here, was it a FJC or a 40/45/55/60/80+ series???

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Pretty sure this is who he was talking about. Hasn't been on since January of last year.

highwest

Pretty sure this is who he was talking about. Hasn't been on since January of last year.

That guy seems like a normal fellow who adds useful gear and gets his car dirty. Why call him out here?

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper

Huh, just had a quick scroll through the link. Doesn't look like it ever left that parking spot judging by the pics.

marathonracer

Adventurer
I think his name was superfj or something like that. He was banned like 3 different times and would make a new profile.

jmodz

Huh, just had a quick scroll through the link. Doesn't look like it ever left that parking spot judging by the pics.

I doubt it was Corey. When I had an FJ I followed his build and trips over on the FJC Forum. While he did do a lot of mods he also used his FJ quite a bit.

BrewsterII

That describes about every FJ I see on the road.

I think that can be said for most any truck on the road. Here in AZ, I see far more Jeeps and Chevy trucks that look like they have never been off road.

I'm sure people think the same about my FJC as I always keep it washed and waxed. I use it, but I don't abuse it.

I like my truck to look nice. If people want to judge me for that, so be it. :)

Before
IMG_0317-L.jpg

After

IMG_0376-L.jpg

Last edited:

phsycle

Adventurer
I think that can be said for most any truck on the road. Here in AZ, I see far more Jeeps and Chevy trucks that look like they have never been off road.

I'm sure people think the same about my FJC as I always keep it washed and waxed. I use it, but I don't abuse it.

I like my truck to look nice. If people want to judge me for that, so be it. :)

Oh, Jeeps and diesel trucks are #1 offenders for sure! Every bolt on, stickers, and at least one black cap with 3 green slashes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior