Fivefingers

Hanley Noel

Observer
Hey Scott. I will definitely keep ya updated. I'm currently teaching sailing so they are getting used almost daily. It's just like being barefoot except you have a sticky surface under your feet. I almost slipped into lake michigan in my rainbow sandals when walking around on the bow of the boat. I knew I needed something better and these have worked really well thus far. Plus people are like ****** are you wearing...:D

I will also be taking these guys on my divide trip in august.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
HMMM I don't know maybe it's cause I'm a southern boy and grew up barefoot. Hell I still spend a bit of time bare foot. It looks like they actually took a mold of a southerners callused foot to make the sole of the contraption. Hell my callused bare feeet used to look like the bottom of that thing. Anyway having said all that, some things just don't belong on a mans feet :xxrotflma I don't know maybe it's the color. No Offense

Of course it should be a well made product since vibram is involved. all my regular foot wear has a vibram sole in it, it's good stuff. Just not to sure about this latest creation. I mean why not just go barefoot and not worry about sliding around in a flip flop?

flywgn

Explorer
Well, if you adhere to the "Take only pictures; leave only footprints"-mantra, which I hope you do, these will take care of 50% of the task. :rolleyes:

Allen R.

Willman

They look pretty cool!! Nice find!!....Going to have to pickup a pair for the wife and i......

Do they sell baby ones????? I got a little one coming soon and would be a great gift to start her out when she starts walking!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles