five 37 inch super swamper tires & raceline beadlock wheels like new condition $1500

Doctor BeBop

five 37 inch super swamper tires & raceline beadlock wheels like new condition $1500

TIRES AND RIMS SOLD OCTOBER 22 2014!!!

I have for sale five beadlock rims and super swamper tires in excellent condition.

The rims are Raceline Wheels RT233-AL Monster 17 x 9.5 inch beadlocks for 8 lug on 6.5 inch center and 4" backspace. They were mounted to Dana 60 and 14 bolt one ton Chevy axles. These rims have less than 1000 miles on them and have never been taken offroad. They have been painted with CARC camo paint. These are REAL beadlock wheels for racing or street, not those pretend beadlock rims with fake bolts that only look like beadlock rims. They were purchased new directly from Raceline Wheels and cost $440 each:

http://www.racelinewheels.com/p-680-rt233-al-monster.aspx

The tires are Interco SS-M16 M16-54 Super Swamper 37 inch by 13.50-17 mounted on the Raceline Wheels rims. These tires are 10 ply and can handle a load of 4,000 pounds EACH. They have less than 1000 miles on them, all street. They were purchased from Summit Racing for a cost of $430 each:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ICT-M16-54/

The total cost of these tires and rims new was about $4500. They are in excellent condition with no scratches or gouges on the rims and no marks on the tires from rubbing rocks or curbs. Because the Interco tires have a very thick bead, about three times thicker than a normal tire, the beadlock rings need to be removed and spacers added underneath the rings, and longer bolts installed. You can purchase the spacers at Raceline Wheels and the bolts either at Raceline Wheels or at any hardware store (they are grade 8 3/8 inch bolts that are 1.5 inches long).

These rims should also fit 8 lug Ford and Dodge axles but you would have to verify. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. These wheels are available for pickup locally in Bakersfield--I can not ship.

I am asking $1500 for the set of five, including lug nuts for Chevy wheels. The reason I am asking so little is because of the work that needs to be done with the spacers and I am looking for smaller tires on ordinary street rims. This is an excellent deal. You will be getting the best beadlock wheels with the best tires available in like new condition for less than half the price of new, and that includes the spacers and bolts that you must buy. If you are interested, please message me.

Thanks, Eric

DSCN0024.JPG
DSCN0025.JPG
DSCN0026.JPG
DSCN0027.JPG
DSCN0028.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier