First time traveling with my two toddlers

Knickter

We are planning to travel out of the country with our two toddlers. I know it's possible, but will not be easy. Do you have some tips to share so we can enjoy the trip with our toddlers?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Ship ahead bulky items you’ll think you’ll really need. This is particularly handy if you’ll be spending more time at certain places, like a porta -crib Ship things you don’t want try to find a match for, like a particular brand of infant milk, diapers, or jars of food, depending if your kids have any allergies or particular dietary needs.

Knickter

Ship ahead bulky items you’ll think you’ll really need. This is particularly handy if you’ll be spending more time at certain places, like a porta -crib Ship things you don’t want try to find a match for, like a particular brand of infant milk, diapers, or jars of food, depending if your kids have any allergies or particular dietary needs.

Can you recommend a reliable cargo company that ships to countries in Asia? (If it's a service you've had avail before that would be great)

Knickter

Thanks. A friend of mine also suggested checking a site which offers strategies and techniques on how we can lessen the worries and anxiety we feel before and during our travel.

rcharrette

Adventurer
I assume you are flying? Buy a few new toys just for the flight (pull out slowly as needed). Get a few books of stickers with their favorite characters. For our boy it was Paw Patrol. They can put stickers all over the windows and seats during the flight and then just peel them off before you leave. Also, an iPad full of favorite shows. Beyond that lot's of walking up and down the isle.

Knickter

I assume you are flying? Buy a few new toys just for the flight (pull out slowly as needed). Get a few books of stickers with their favorite characters. For our boy it was Paw Patrol. They can put stickers all over the windows and seats during the flight and then just peel them off before you leave. Also, an iPad full of favorite shows. Beyond that lot's of walking up and down the isle.

Thanks for this great advice. Do airlines actually allow to put stickers on the windows and seats?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Tie a yellow blanket to them, stuff them in a dog carrier, and check them into cargo as golden retrievers.

I love flying.

Lilyvick

The question is, are you going to give them personal vehicles or not? Because I've been travelling with my kiddo since she was born and now that she turned 3 I bought her a Ridgeback UK (link provided) after I explored some sites on the matter. If you're going to take your toddlers bikes too, please note that weight should be around 6 lbs and not less in order to prevent possible injures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles