First Gen (2001) Tundra Parts

smokeysevin

Observer
I have the following I have taking up space in the garage that I need to get rid of. Make me a reasonable offer and cover shipping or pickup and they are yours. All items located in Houston Texas

OEM 2000? 7.5" RR 4runner 4.10 Front gearset and carrier
OEM 2001 Toyota Tundra V8 Transfer Case: Does not have the actuator on it, used, unknown miles
OEM 2001 Toyota Tundra V8 Transfer Case Adapter: good condition, never ended up using it.
OEM 2004 Tundra 2WD A340 Trans and torque converter: Used with 150k? miles, pulled from my truck when I started the 4wd swap. Shifted well, clean fluid.
OEM Toyota Chrome Rear Bumper and Supports: Good condition, surface rust on inner face, no dents, no chips/scratches in chrome, no pads.

I also have 2 new first gen tacoma aftermarket inner cv assemblies that fit oe axles.

Sean

Last edited:

smokeysevin

Observer
Considering Selling my Deaver G57 Springs if the price is right, I recently rebuilt them with new pads, lube, and bushings from deaver. They have less than 3k miles on them since the refresh.

Sean

smokeysevin

Observer
Switch components and panel. Switches are red illumnated, the panel is laid out for a circuit breaker on each switch. Each of the larger holes are are sized for blue seas systems usb, cigarette lighters, and volt meters with a breaker spot for each pair and one for the whole panel.

Make an offer

Sean
41941c241016e67b1ed9b89c65f98701.jpg
44fa497776fbbf41656500eb5180d01c.jpg
66733c5da6b3c55c10ab13f4893e61ad.jpg
840367a573021e7c98f8253e262818c9.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Considering Selling my Deaver G57 Springs if the price is right, I recently rebuilt them with new pads, lube, and bushings from deaver. They have less than 3k miles on them since the refresh.

Sean

Can you tell me more about the springs? How many leafs in each pack?

They are standard g57s, I think 11 leaf pack.

Sean

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Sorry, not that familiar with them. I know that Deaver is one of the only companies that makes leaf packs for 1st gens. How many miles on them before you did the refresh?

Last edited:

smokeysevin

Observer
Sorry, not that familiar with them. I know that Deaver is one of the only companies that makes leaf packs for 1st gens. How many miles on them before you did the refresh?
No clue on total miles, I got them used a few years ago. My truck is an occasional weekend driver so I haven't put all that many miles on them.

I loved these springs but I am preparing to do a link setup at some point.

Something to keep in mind is that they ride great but you need a good shock on them and they are pretty soft.

Sean

No clue on total miles, I got them used a few years ago. My truck is an occasional weekend driver so I haven't put all that many miles on them.

I loved these springs but I am preparing to do a link setup at some point.

Something to keep in mind is that they ride great but you need a good shock on them and they are pretty soft.

Sean

Got it. Can you post some pictures of them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles