Fires, Tires, 'n Bears Eh? Ooh YeyyaahhH!!- Trip Report

Great trip report... of course I enjoyed the BC stuff the most as it is all in my backyard! Man, I love living in the BC interior....

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Ugh cliff hanger... I thought it would be finished by the time I read this far... man now I have to sit here and wait. lol Awesome adventure though! You guys are making me want to move Canada up on my bucket list.

pyrate

Rollin' along
So based upon the tire situation and the flex on the truck, would you recommend carrying a bottle jack that could lift from under the axle?

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Looking forward to the next chapter, cheers

thanks for reading!

Awesome write up and pictures! Thank you! :jumping:

You bet! Thank you!

Cant wait for the rest!!

Ill have it up soon. Hopefully in the next two days.

Amazing trip, I don't want it to end, so please just make up more when it's finished :camping:

Haha never want trips to end! However, i have two other stories to write up, then next one is also in Canada from this august and the other is a 2 week trek across Utah. 1000 miles of dirt! So keep an eye out for those!

Great trip report... of course I enjoyed the BC stuff the most as it is all in my backyard! Man, I love living in the BC interior....

Lucky! BC was truly amazing. We came back! though part of it was in Alberta the parts in BC where astonishing.

Ugh cliff hanger... I thought it would be finished by the time I read this far... man now I have to sit here and wait. lol Awesome adventure though! You guys are making me want to move Canada up on my bucket list.

Sorry! haha Ill have the ending done in a few days. Canada is well worth it!

Gifted story teller and amazing pics! Thanks for posting your reports, cant wait for the next installment!

Thank you! Glad you enjoy it!

always look forward to reading your trip reports. Keep up the great work!

:D Thanks!

So based upon the tire situation and the flex on the truck, would you recommend carrying a bottle jack that could lift from under the axle?

Great question.

No I don't.

Bottle jacks foot prints are just took small and instead id rather carry a full jack with a sled. Which is only my list for things to add. Be much more handy all around and easier to use then a bottle jack or a Hilift. The Aluminum ones are light enough and pack down small enough that that is the route im going and would recommend if you have the space.

Thanks to all for reading! Love getting good feed back, makes all the effort worth it! Love sharing these trips and love that people enjoy reading it.

Thank you!

andysgreenxj

Observer
Love to read about your adventures/misadventures, and this one is no exception! And the pictures you're taking to document are great! Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next installment... :drool:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Love to read about your adventures/misadventures, and this one is no exception! And the pictures you're taking to document are great! Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next installment... :drool:

Ha! I love that description. Adventures/misadventures. Perfect haha

Thanks glad you enjoyed it!

Posting last chapter now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles