finally!!

99wj

Adventurer
Finally!!

it has arrived from the dealer, last one in the USA came straight from Detroit, after 1 horrible week of waiting :) my cargo barrier has arrived, used to keep stuff from coming up and killing me :sombrero: and to mount stuff to, here are some pics, this thing is insanely strong and bolts to the seat bolts in the bottom, and directly to the B pillar on the top. the steel boxes I've had for years and are industrial telephone boxes i think, 1/8th inch steel, with a waterproof gasket on the door (some guy was just throwing them out still in the original plastic. one if for recovery gear as you can see, and the other is for camera gear (surprisingly does not obscure my vision). the cargo barrier also integrates with the cargo cover to keep curious eyes from seeing all my tools down below:Wow1:

Last edited:

spencyg

This Space For Rent
Interesting use of NEMA cabinets....those can be an expensive solution! Do you use a screwdriver each time you want to get into them?

Spence

99wj

Adventurer
Interesting use of NEMA cabinets....those can be an expensive solution! Do you use a screwdriver each time you want to get into them?

Spence

haha, yes those latches are a pain in the butt, technically i should use a screw driver but the latches slide close so i just gotta bang em shut, eventually im gonna drill a hole in the door and put a lock in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94