FINALLY! Picked up an IntechRV Explore trailer!

dmesibov

I love the write...glad you're loving the new Explore!! Have to tell you, we never imagined the overhead cabinet would double as a crib, but, you know it looks pretty comfy up there (love that picture)!! If you haven't already, please join the "inTech RV Owners Group" Facebook page and post your modifications, the community there loves (as we do too) seeing the mods. I have to say, I love the bungee idea across the overhead compartment openings...we've discussed that a few times and weren't sure how to do it and make it look clean...your installation doesn't just look clean, it looks spectacular...we might be "stealing" that idea as it is very impressive...clean, simple and functional!!

Don't crazy on your screened in rear ramp door yet...we are currently getting ready to develop one...we have an Explore that will be built at the end of this month that is heading over to one of our vendors to be measured, fitted and hopefully equipped with the prototype screened in porch...if all goes well, we will be offering this as an option and it will retrofit onto any existing Explore or XLT Plus /Max Plus.

We've been working on a rear screen door for the ramp door of the Explore along with the side door (don't worry Pursue and Chase owners, we're working on one for your Flyers as well), we had one built and then tweaked it a bit. It's held in place with rare earth magnets. The side door will have a zippered center entrance and the rear ramp door will have a partially zippered (3/4 of the way down) center entrance combined with rare earth magnets at the bottom section so you don't have to bend over to open it up. It's heavy duty screening and if you walk through it, it will simply come off the magnets with no damage...again, keeping with our simple is better motto, this is going to be a hit!! Watch our Facebook page, I'm hoping to post a video of it along with pricing. Orders will be able to be taken right after pricing is announced and we will ship quickly thereafter.

I loved your story on the Explore...we appreciate our customers and enjoying seeing how they modify their Flyers and where they use them. Thanks for sharing!!!

I’m an excited new Explore owner. Just wondering if you ever went into development on the rear screened porch for the ramp door. I also just received my screens for the side and rear doors, and wondering if I can find any installation instructions posted online.

Thanks,
Darren

EricInTheAir

I know I'm late to this party, but I'm curious if you ever made progress on using the rear ramp as a patio? I'm thinking of getting a pair of normal jack stands with rubber top to put near the two rubber feet on the door to make it a patio. Curious if you had any experience with this. Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94