Finally finished my "not drawers" cargo solution for the GX470 that mounts to the 3rd row seat mounts...

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I am currently waiting for the Goose Gear cargo plate to arrive so that I can properly eliminate the 3rd row. I'd be interested in adapting this to the 460 for a similar result. This is a great use of what is already there. Subscribed in hopes of making it work in the 460.

amongmany

I am currently waiting for the Goose Gear cargo plate to arrive so that I can properly eliminate the 3rd row. I'd be interested in adapting this to the 460 for a similar result. This is a great use of what is already there. Subscribed in hopes of making it work in the 460.

At the moment, I have no idea how to adapt it for the 460. The seat mounts for the 3rd row are entirely different. Wouldn't be opposed to working with someone to figure it out once I get the plans drawn up.

amongmany

Finished the v2 build and install yesterday. Similar design, but with some key changes to increase the space available under the platform. Finalizing the instructions for distribution; should be available soon.
8B2FAEEB-8EDA-47E2-A587-5B202433740C_1_105_c.jpeg

amongmany

Thanks to everyone who have waited patiently and excitedly. I'm pleased to share that the platform plans are complete and available on our website.

Cover Page.png

As an added thank you, here's a $5 off coupon for the Expedition Portal community. Enter expedition-portal at checkout to claim it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier