Fiberglass truck camper build

Avin

I have a 2019 spacekap diablo for sale. It’s for an 8ft box if that works. It has a number of upgrades. Insulated, roof rack, Dickinson propane fireplace etc etc. I’m in BC Canada.

UHAULER

Explorer
In the past where did you find them for sale in the NW? I’m in Seattle.
I just search craigslist and facebook marketplace or just did a google search.When I was looking earlier this year I found one near Sacramento but they were asking about $5,500, so i passed. I ended up building my own cabover camper shell out of wood.
DSC01407.JPG

Cseverns

I just search craigslist and facebook marketplace or just did a google search.When I was looking earlier this year I found one near Sacramento but they were asking about $5,500, so i passed. I ended up building my own cabover camper shell out of wood.
View attachment 742991
Dude this looks great! Do you have a build thread or photos? I’m considering doing the same. I bought some Glen L camper plans for design.

AnthonyMessere

I have a 2019 spacekap diablo for sale. It’s for an 8ft box if that works. It has a number of upgrades. Insulated, roof rack, Dickinson propane fireplace etc etc. I’m in BC Canada.

You have a way I can contact you for more info?

Tonymorr

This is now listed for sale here in the classifieds. I have a new Transit Trail coming any day now :)

Last edited:

barbr

Sorry for the late reply. I decided to keep it. I was going to buy a "real" truck camper. They are so expensive! I ended up buying a tow behind camper for when I want more creature comforts for far less and can still have this in my truck for versatility. Win/win.
If you consider selling your topper please let me know. I am likely getting a new one soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online