Fiberglass truck camper build

ITTOG

Sorry but I have not . I don't even know what a URL is . I figure when I am done I will get someone to help me do a build post . I can send pictures from my I phone if you give me a number to send it to . I am retired and worked with my hands all my life not computers .Sorry about that
No need to be sorry. If you do it from your phone hit the reply button and you should see a box with a plus sign in it. Select that box and you should see an option to add photos. If you do not see that, what do you see.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Fugly

Adventurer
To add photos to a post have a look at the attached pic
The little rectangle next to the smiley face is the icon to add pics click on that and see how you go you may have to resize the pic that can be done with a bit of fiddling around with the pic BBCF1069-EB3C-48A8-A8EE-CD5AD79E2452.pngBBCF1069-EB3C-48A8-A8EE-CD5AD79E2452.png

Tonymorr

How did the shell hold up? After 2 1/2 years of use would you do anything different? Pros vs. Cons of the build? Reason for selling?

Shell has held up very well. I can't really think of anything to change. It's simple and it works! 've been thinking about switching to an AWD Transit van. A bit of a snafu though, I didn't realize that the tow ratings were so low on them. Might not work :-(

DAlgozine

Does anyone know where to search for a used Diablo/ Miranda shell in the states?
I’m near Chicago, but will travel . david at algozine dot com

UHAULER

Explorer
Does anyone know where to search for a used Diablo/ Miranda shell in the states?
I’m near Chicago, but will travel . david at algozine dot com
They are very rare. I've been casually looking for one on the west coast. Most seem to be in the Northwest. I keep searching FB, CL and Google and have yet to see one in my area.

jwiereng

Another vote for Windmill truck caps in southern Ontario Canada.
Current covid restrictions allow USA people to drive to Canada and back.
I wish USA would return the favour and allow Canadians to travel across surface borders.

They treated me very well when I needed a Tacoma tailgate replacement

Last edited:

Tonymorr

Is this still for sale? I’d be interested in it.
Sorry for the late reply. I decided to keep it. I was going to buy a "real" truck camper. They are so expensive! I ended up buying a tow behind camper for when I want more creature comforts for far less and can still have this in my truck for versatility. Win/win.

Attachments

• IMG_2107 (002).jpg
    IMG_2107 (002).jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 79

Cseverns

They are very rare. I've been casually looking for one on the west coast. Most seem to be in the Northwest. I keep searching FB, CL and Google and have yet to see one in my area.
In the past where did you find them for sale in the NW? I’m in Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles