Fiberglass truck camper build

Tonymorr

What size Tern window is that? and how was the install? I am thinking of doing the same thing.
They are 550mmx1100mm. Install was very easy. Hardest part was cutting the ribs out and then the hole. Went easier than I thought with an oscillating tool and carbide cutter.

Robsled

OK thanks, you got the biggest one! I like those overhead storage too but $400 USD each is a lot for me with exchange and shipping to canada! Plus I have to source L track here too. Gave me a good idea though to repurpose some wheeled rectangular duffel bags that I already have to do something similar.

Tonymorr

OK thanks, you got the biggest one! I like those overhead storage too but $400 USD each is a lot for me with exchange and shipping to canada! Plus I have to source L track here too. Gave me a good idea though to repurpose some wheeled rectangular duffel bags that I already have to do something similar.
Ya, windows might be a little too big. They sure do provide nice view though :) The overhead storage were a bit overpriced but really easy to install and quickly removable if needed. They fit so perfectly too!

Robsled

Ya, windows might be a little too big. They sure do provide nice view though :) The overhead storage were a bit overpriced but really easy to install and quickly removable if needed. They fit so perfectly too!
Yeah the overhead storage and the windows Look awesome!!

jrubicon

Hi Tony, thanks, ive talked to Composite turck body, they said it is the same manufacturer as spacekap that is why they are identical. they quoted me $8k+ for a new short Diablo, but they are in east coast, i gues at least its in US.

where are you located? do you contemplate selling yours?