FG's in Action

Bris31

Adventurer
Neil, tyres were deflated to about 30 cold (and we were not fully loaded then).
CVs (if it is) still an issue sometime, time to be looked at that now - but where in Brisbane, that is the first step.
Cheers

Bris31

Adventurer
Other day this wooden camper took over us and honk, I tried to acknowledge but then found my horns are not working o_O
(22nd Dec about 2pm on Pacific Hwy, near Byron Bay heading south).
WoodenCamper.jpg

Spanna 53

Saw something similar up at Willie Creek in north west Western Australia but by far the best was a Chamberland Tractor towing a "gipsy" wagon camper it was really great can't find a photo at the moment no speeding there top speed was 25 kph it was in Port Samson mid west coast and the couple had come from Victoria . Then saw a Morris Minor van towing a Cub camper from New South Wales that was pretty cool too you certinally see some sights as you tour around not every one has got the great vehicles we have probably just as well . Ross

A few images from the Canadian Maritimes. We highly recommend exploring this part of the world.
Here’s one of the Vlogs from the trip.

Do you foresee any major access issues for a bigger expedition truck travelling in this part of the world? We are planning to ship into Halifax and currently researching worthwhile routes from here through Quebec, Canada & Alaska.

Currently have a FG84 but will be travelling in a larger Iveco 15 ton for the above trip.

Do you foresee any major access issues for a bigger expedition truck travelling in this part of the world? We are planning to ship into Halifax and currently researching worthwhile routes from here through Quebec, Canada & Alaska.

Currently have a FG84 but will be travelling in a larger Iveco 15 ton for the above trip.
You will be fine traveling the Maritimes in a bigger rig.

yabanja

Explorer

I ran into a lot of trouble with low ratings on bridges. I attempted to travel the TCAT (trans canada trail for motorcycles.) Had a ton of fun but was turned back on several occasions. If I had it to do over again I would spend more time in Nova Scotia and skip Laborador.

I ran into a lot of trouble with low ratings on bridges. I attempted to travel the TCAT (trans canada trail for motorcycles.) Had a ton of fun but was turned back on several occasions. If I had it to do over again I would spend more time in Nova Scotia and skip Laborador.
Point duly noted. Thank you for the advice (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles