FGs for sale

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I wouldn’t run away from it
You're obviously way more optimistic than I am.
There are some trucks I would not waste my time looking at, and this one falls into that category.
Every bolt I can see on the chassis is seriously corroded, as I am sure most on the motor would be too. But hey... each to their own.

SuperVan

Forager
Another out East...If the Fuso is clean underneath, that’s a really good price, even with those miles.

kerry

Expedition Leader

If anyone is interested in this truck, it's not a huge distance from me, so if my schedule allowed I could look at it for you and take some pictures.

Last edited:

SuperVan

Forager

Low miles, nice shape...Price about right for a nice low miler.

Hi Guys

Making a renewed and serious effort this time to sell our FG84 as our upgrade to the Iveco ML150 build is well under way. I cannot afford to own two overland trucks!

2017 Fuso FG84 (South African model). The truck is in Cape Town and I am willing to ship the vehicle to Australia for the advertised price. I will invest a maximum equal amount of money for shipping to Aus to any other destination also.
Only 17,000km.
Asking Price: Aus$129,000

Detailed listing with more photographs on page 39 of this thread.

Or here:

We can chat on this forum or you can private email me on myoverlanddream@gmail.com

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Having never imported a vehicle, I don't know all of the details, but I am pretty sure there would be import charged involved.
Also, I don't know if your truck would meet Australian Design Rules (ADRs), which could be an issue.
Just saying...

Having never imported a vehicle, I don't know all of the details, but I am pretty sure there would be import charged involved.
Also, I don't know if your truck would meet Australian Design Rules (ADRs), which could be an issue.
Just saying...

Absolutely right SkiFreak. That would be for the purchaser to research first.

I do however know of an Australian guy came to purchase an Iveco Daily 4x4 here in South Africa because he specifically wanted the lower Euro spec variant that can run on any diesel for his travels.

His story is what got me onto advertising the vehicle in Australia as well.

You have a much bigger market for the FG than we do in SA.

devonojas

What do you guys think of this listing?

devonojas

Maybe I should have prefaced: I'm not affiliated with the listing. I'm carefully looking for a pre ULSD Fuso. I live in NYC, not too far from where this truck is located. Thinking about going to check it out. I've been quietly trying to educate myself on what to look out for, but wanted to get the advise of this crew. Thanks!

What do you guys think of this listing?

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Looks pretty clean, for a 20 year old truck.
From the photos it is obvious that there is some rust in the dump body, but unless you plan on on-selling it, that is not really an issue.
The seller has stated that there is no rust in the chassis, so I would want to confirm that. A pretty easy task on a dump truck. Pay particular attention around the chassis step, cross members and the suspension mounts.
A plow can have an affect on the front end, so look closely at that area too.

C p weinberger

Fuso FG dump 4x4 - $15999(Sussex) hide this posting
image 1 of 8

00Q0Q_l1SoEmKc5UI_600x450.jpg

00g0g_7QO5CF8laxQ_600x450.jpg

01616_eoO0fBjLhW3_600x450.jpg

00v0v_3g6XJFGbDv0_600x450.jpg

00l0l_cQFkwCIHW4m_600x450.jpg

00A0A_6GoImTyxP98_600x450.jpg

00J0J_cCZRcjfnLzK_600x450.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Mitsubishi
model name / number: Fuso FG 636
For sale is my beautiful 99 fuso FG 636 4x4. The truck has 110000 and has been garage kept its whole life. Oil changed every 5k miles. Truck has exhaust brake ,5 speed Manuel trans, and aftermarket radio.Truck runs great starts on even the coldest days without plugging it in. Never used starter fluid EVER. The truck is in great shape with minimal rust on body and none on frame. I have a 9’ plow for it as well all goes with the truck. Front brakes were done last year, Clutch done the year before. I have a bunch of extra parts for it as well that go with the truck. The only thing this truck needs is your company name on the side. If you have any questions text or call me at 8six2-2six6-1six55 Fuso, FG, 4x4, Dump, Mitsubishi, cab over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles