FGs for sale

Greenbarn

SootyCamper

This is the Auction Company I bought my truck from and by the look of the front bumper they probably came from the same place. My truck is 3 years newer and has a LOT less miles. That being said they were very easy to work with.

Any knowledge on the previous owner?

kerry

Expedition Leader
In many way,s that is a clean looking truck for that many miles. Has it been painted? What's the panel between the seats for and the apparent hydraulic or air quick connectors?

Fugly

Adventurer
You blokes are a bit of a tough crowd .....

Maybe a bit of work with a wire brush and a coat of GMH Black...

C p weinberger

I wouldn’t run away from it, discuss with owner your need to evaluate before buying. Budget 2 hrs, take strong headlamp, chipping hammer and multiple scrapers with comfortable rubber Mat to lie on, Typical locations of dangerous corrosion for Fusos are well documented, Bang the hell out of it, you may have a diamond in the rust ?
Go with attitude why I should buy it not why I shouldn’t buy it. If you’re going to build an expedition camper you’re going to toss that bed anyway as well as bed lift system. Most people replace/ upgrade the springs on those things anyway so you’re going to be down to the bare chassis front and rear, Budget for cab removal, sandblasting and complete frame spray, Which is not a bad idea on any Chassis you intend to keep for a long time
Any FG Fuso is hard to find let alone one in great shape low miles
My2cents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles