FGs for sale

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
That is fanbloodytastic....

Cheers Fugly

I'd like to add that the vehicle was always meticulously maintained and cherished by the currents owners. It still looks as good as it did the day it drove out our gate 10 years ago.

mijab_au

Drove the Co Springs one last Tuesday, syncros trashed, engine weeping and beginnings of some deep rust areas (1-2mm thick flakes coming off)on the frame rails in rear area.
Could be ok at the right price but will take some real effort.

Last edited:

jomobco

Now Decanter
Drove the Co Springs one last Tuesday, syncros trashed, engine weeping and beginnings of some deep rust areas (1-2mm thick flakes coming off)on the frame rails in rear area.
Could be ok at the right price but will take some real effort.

I also looked at that truck that he says is in excellent condition. During the test drive there was fuel pouring off the engine. A lot of work indeed.

mijab_au

Wanted 02-07 FG

Hi All,
I hope this is ok to post here. I am seriously looking for an excellent condition 02-07FG preferably with no camper yet on it ( I know a needle in a haystack) so if you may be thinking of selling one or know of a possible candidate please PM me.

Thanks,

mijab

I'm going through life so fast it blew all my hair off!
08 F350
67 CJ5
08 Opel 1.3cdti....75hp of turbo diesel POWER! (Mongol Rally 2012)
08 Defender 110

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Hi All,
I hope this is ok to post here. I am seriously looking for an excellent condition 02-07FG preferably with no camper yet on it ( I know a needle in a haystack) so if you may be thinking of selling one or know of a possible candidate please PM me.

Thanks,

mijab

08 F350
67 CJ5
08 Defender 110

How about this one?

http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2007-MITSUBISHI-FUSO-FG140-111356927

mijab_au

willl look into it

I was hoping for less miles and I am leery of CT due to the rust/frame issues on these but I will look into this one. Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

mijab

08 F350
67 CJ5
08 Defender 110

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online