FGs for sale

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hey,

Some friends of mine have this for sale and I said I'd post some pics up here to give Expo members a first crack at it before they throw it on Gumtree. Their big plans have changed and unfortunately the truck must gobefore they ever got to use it.

The truck is a 2012 Hi Range FBG71 with really low k's on the clock. The whole camper conversion is absolutely professional and done by guys who know what they're doing and work in the truck camper industry. The camper module is a slide-on unit with electric legs so you can jack it off easily and still have a work truck . The truck has a new ATW Single Wheel conversion and heavy duty steel tray and towbar. The module was a EVA unit that has been extended at the front and as an added feature it has a very trick pivoting frame that locks down to the tray.

Sleeps 4, 600ah of battery storage, big solar, and heaps more "stuff"....... but please PM me if you are interested. Its located here on the Sunshine Coast and offers around $150k will buy it.

Sharon 1.jpg

Sharon 2.pdf.jpg

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Not sold yet so now looks like offers around $120k will buy it. They're obviously keen to sell.

Last edited:

canter tourer

Adventurer
You beat me to it Dan, maybe we both need different hobbies:) Not sure what's gone on, but an impressive rebuild by Alan, even better in the flesh and I hope alls well and it works out for him.
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles