Feeler post....trying to gauge pricing (built 200 series imminent sale)

csphoto

W7ZOM
R8QfHOe.jpg

VSzIUCM.jpg

SdrDxa9.jpg

QwlReyQ.jpg

IRatFMV.jpg

fjFQti5.jpg

rNfG309.jpg

OcVsDwR.jpg

2013 Land Cruiser 200
125,000 miles (clean carfax)
Triple Locked
All major work performed by Cruiser Outfitters, Slee Off Road, Cruiser Brothers and Torfab
No rust, no accidents.
Truck has been used as intended, as such it shows appropriate wear in the high touch locations and has some beauty marks. Wrap has held up well and has absorbed all pinstriping. Headlights are getting cloudy on top but does not effect front of lens.

Included in sale:

Gamiviti Expo ++ Rack with 4 x-bars and maxtrax mount
4 X Maxtrax (olive)
ARB Deluxe front bumper
Warn 10k Winch With synthetic line
Slee Dual Swing Out rear bumper with jerry can, ladder, tire & hi-lift mounts
3 water cans (olive)
48” Hi-Lift Extreme
Slee rock sliders
ARB Air Lockers front & rear
ARB skid plates
ARB front tow hooks
ARB Safari Snorkel
ARB Intensity 9” lights (1 spot, 1 wide)
Fenix 40” AI light bar
Rigid Industries scene and back up lights on roof rack
ARB Dual air compressor under hood
Dual battery setup with Slee tray and Red Arc BCDC for solar
New Redtop / Yellow Top batteries
Red Arc Tow Pro Elite
Gamiviti hood mounts for HAM & CB antennae (radios currently wired to glove box)
ARB OME BP-51 suspension with 800# rear springs
Long Range America 44 gallon Aux fuel tank
Trekboxx System Alpha (2 drawers, fridge slide, cargo divider, parcel shelf)
Two red LED lights in rear hatch with switch on rear panel
sPOD with 6 switch panel in OEM sunglass holder location
Blue tooth OBD scanner
Custom Recaro Ergomed ES in black leather with full electric adjustments, heat, AC, lumbar
Wrap with white top and retro logo
5 X Evocorse DakarZero wheels with newer BFG KO2’s 285/75/17
HP Drilled / Slotted Rotors with Terrain Tamer pads front and rear

(I'm sure I missed a few things, but I think I hit all the big ones)

Optional:

Packasport cargo box
National Luna 60 Legacy Dual Zone Fridge Freezer
Icon 5100 Ham Radio
Cobra 75 WX ST CB
ARB Premium Recovery Kit (straps were never used)

Last edited:

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Bone stock for your year and mileage are bringing $35-40K at the moment without blinking. Considering the entire build (nice one) and the current craze on these vehicles, I would expect something like that to sell for $50-55K. Who knows, there might be someone crazy enough out there to give $60K for it but it wouldn't be me lol.

Can I ask why you're selling after putting in all of the work/effort to get it to this point?

csphoto

W7ZOM
Bone stock for your year and mileage are bringing $35-40K at the moment without blinking. Considering the entire build (nice one) and the current craze on these vehicles, I would expect something like that to sell for $50-55K. Who knows, there might be someone crazy enough out there to give $60K for it but it wouldn't be me lol.

Can I ask why you're selling after putting in all of the work/effort to get it to this point?

Wanted to slim down from two vehicles to one. Sold a 2019 TRD Pro Tacoma and bought a 2020 Power Wagon that's now built to the point that I'm ready to Sell the Cruiser and complete the transition. It's tough to let it go as there's just something magical about the Cruiser, but it just can't do everything I need it to and it's hard to justify having two vehicles at this point.

mpoTBYB.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The Ram on 39's is more fun.

RQAJUXM.jpg

npwxjlH.jpg

Looks great! I had a 2018 PW and now a 2021 3500 CTD, both on 37's. The PW rode nice and had all of the off-road goodies but it was a poor excuse for a 3/4-ton truck so it had to go. The 3500 is amazing as a truck and the diesel stomps the 6.4L in every single way but it'll never be the off-road rig the PW is and can be. I'll be keeping our 200 and putting it on 34's next year, it's just too good of a daily to ever get rid of.

csphoto

W7ZOM
Looks great! I had a 2018 PW and now a 2021 3500 CTD, both on 37's. The PW rode nice and had all of the off-road goodies but it was a poor excuse for a 3/4-ton truck so it had to go. The 3500 is amazing as a truck and the diesel stomps the 6.4L in every single way but it'll never be the off-road rig the PW is and can be. I'll be keeping our 200 and putting it on 34's next year, it's just too good of a daily to ever get rid of.

I have no need for a diesel as I only need cargo volume capacity not weight. Diesel is also way too heavy to be useful offroad around here on rocks or deep sand. I'll be adding something full electric for daily driving soon as I'm just transitioning to 100% solar with battery at the house.

elliottblackwood

Adventurer

Actually I could see this going for $60k relatively easily in the current market. Plenty of people (myself included) see the advantage in buying a turn-key rig.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Pristine kit choices on this build. If someone is looking for a fully kitted 200 it would be a deal at anything less than $65k in my eyes.

bone stock 2013 with 125k miles is worth $45k.

phsycle

Adventurer
I agree. $60k+. Although going into the holiday season soon, better get it on the market now.

And I don’t think he’ll regret a Ram over the LC, if it fits his needs. I loved my LC, but needed a truck. A PW with 39’s…… that is a great set up.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I am torn, I don't think the RAM is nearly the quality of the LC and it'd be hard to argue against that but I can see the benefit of the bed, straight axle and larger meats. I am glad that I didn't have to decide between the two, it's better to have both.

csphoto

W7ZOM
5 to 10 years from now you will deeply regret keeping a Dodge over the Landcruiser.

Probably, but I doubt I'll still have this Ram in 5 years. Still regret letting a mint and built E46 M3 go, but such is life. This 200 needs to be owned by someone that will continue to enjoy it for what it was built for and that person is no longer me. It's a shame to just let it sit in the garage on a battery tender any longer than it already has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles