Feeler: Nikkor 300 2.8 D AF-S + TC-14E

Michael Slade

Untitled
This lens, the teleconverter and a Lightware case seem to be just sitting in my basement and not getting much use.

I bought it new in the late 90's and have babied it ever since. Glass is perfect. Carbon fiber lens hood. Light marks from usage. Condition is EX++

Anyone interested? I'm thinking $3300 for the whole package including shipping.

I can take photos if anyone is interested...

Oh I can also throw in a Gitzo monopod that I have used to fend off dogs in the past. :D

Michael Slade

Untitled
I think I have a nibble on the teleconverter, so that's going to be withdrawn from the package deal.

I know not a lot of folks have seen a lens like this, so for the sake of curiosity, I'll post a few of the photos here.

3002.8-3.jpg

3002.8-4.jpg

3002.8-5.jpg

3002.8-6.jpg

3002.8-7.jpg

3002.8-8.jpg

Clark White

Explorer
Why must you torture me so? I have dreamt of having one of these lenses with a Tele, but out of my price range right now. Wanna hold on to it for a year or so and sell it then? :snorkel:

Clark

Michael Slade

Untitled
Well, consider the torture over. The lens has been sold.

I still have the TC-14E however if anyone is interested in a little more 'reach'.

Thanks ExPo!

Michael Slade

Untitled
Hmmm, I dunno honestly. I usually go by KEH's price and then take a bit off for a quick sale.

You could make me an offer. ;)

EDIT: $300.00

Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Why must you torture me so? I have dreamt of having one of these lenses with a Tele, but out of my price range right now. Wanna hold on to it for a year or so and sell it then? :snorkel:

Clark

Don't rule out the 300mm f/4 AF-S. These are a bargain new or used. That's a lot of lens in a compact package. I really like the built-in lens hood that deploys in less than a second with just a twist to lock it in place.

That's what I've been using for the last several years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles